Brendon Urie Imagine

I woke up not feeling very well, I remembered that Brendon had to go to the studio earlier. For a second I wondered why he had to leave so early. But then I remembered, that he got a little behind on recording songs for his new album. Thats supposed to come out soon Death of a bachelor.

God how much I felt like shit. I really wish Brendon could be hear right now. But of course, he has to work to keep his fans happy and also to be able to afford this stuff. I texted Bren to see how long he is gonna be at the studio....

♢♤♢♤♢

Me: Hey Bren how long are you supposed to be at the studio?

Brendon: Uhm, for about another 2 hours why?

Me: Oh nothing I was just wondering, I think im getting sick because I'm starting to feel like shit

Brendon: Awe babe you want me to come home?

Me: no no, keep working I can wait another 2 hours

Brendon: Oh alright but call or text me if you need anything

Me: Thanks Ily

Brendon: lly2 Baby

♢♤♢♤♢

All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna puke. So I rushed to the bathroom, and I did end up puking up all of last night's Pizza. "Why do I feel like such shit today?" I questioned to myself. I remembered that my period had came late. "Wait no it can't be but maybe it can."

Once I felt like I might be pregnant I went to the local drug store and got pads becuase well I needed them, and also the pregnancy test. Once I payed for everything I went home and went straight to the bathroom with the pregnancy test.

After I did what I need to do with the stupid little thing I waited, to see if it was positive or negative.

So no surpise it was positive, I was trying to think when was the last time I had sex with Brendon. Then I remembered it was two weeks ago, and we forgot to use protection.
"

No no no goddamnit, how am I gonna tell Brendon?" I said to myself. You had a half-an-hour to think of a way to tell him. "Well we might as well just sit him down and tell him," I sighed worrying that he might not care about the baby.

♢♤♢♤♢

Brendon had just got home and I was really nervous, to tell him. "Hey babe are you feeling any better?" Brendon said while he kissed the top of my forehead. "Well kinda, I need to tell you something come sit" I patted the other-side of the couch signing him to sit. "Yes of course what is it?" He replied back, to me while he sat down.

"Well um remember two weeks ago, when we kinda had sex," I questioned him, while scratching the back of my neck.  "Yeah why?" He questioned back. "Well um remember we forgot to do it without protection?" I paused before I said the rest of the sentence. "Well n-now I'm p-pregnant, " I said anxiously, "You are?" His eyes widened. His eyes were like the size of the moon for christ sake.

"I know this was unexpected and I-" He cut me off with a powerful kiss. He pulled away from me and shouted "THAT'S AMAZING!, I'M GONNA BE A FATHER !!". "Wait really? I thought you were not gonna want the baby and and-,". He took my hands into his and said, "(Y/N) why would I ever not help you take care of our child?".

"I don't know I'm being foolish". Brendon soon after kissed me, but then that basically turned into a Five Mintute make out session.

He kissed my stomach "Hey there its your dad speaking can't wait for you to come to this world I can't believe i helped make you".

He got back up and said "i love you" I told him "I love you too very much".

We rested, our heads on each others and Brendon Whispered "Can't wait to have more to add to our perfect family". We pecked each other's lips one more time and then watched movies and cuddled, for the rest of the night. I'll forever love brendon, he is my forever and mine until I die.

So how was my first imagine?
I read over it i know its shit but ill work on my writing.