Dallon Weekes Imagine - Requested

Requested by:
BEEBO_IS_BAE

You waited anxiously pacing (The pews in a church corridor) back-in-fourth waiting for Dallon to come home from his year round tour.

You have missed him so much and to being able to feel him in your arms again and feel His soft kisses on your lips (and in other places)
and just everything about him you missed.

You went upstairs for awhile before you heard the door click. You ran down stairs and saw a tall man with his hair pulled back.

You smiled and ran over to him hugging Dallon immediately.

“KAYLA GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!” He hugged you tightly picking you up and twirling you around. You laughed “I missed you too babe” You kissed his soft lip.

He kissed you back making it turn into a heavy making out session. He licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance.

You gladly let him and he gets every inch of your mouth. Dallon bites your bottom lip gently “Up baby” he demanded. You hopped up and wrapped your legs around his waste not breaking the kiss.

Dallon ran up the stairs with you and his arms and took you to the bedroom. He set you down on the bed gently and got on top of you. He quickly recounted your lips.

After about six minutes of making out he slid his tongue in your mouth swirling it around. You ended up having a tongue fight with Dallon seeing who will be the Dominate one.

Dallon wasn't giving up so you gave up on the fight. He smirks and started to kiss from your lips to your Jawline to your neck. You moan and try to take off his shirt.

He gently smacks my hands away "Awe now remember Kayla I won" You rolled your eyes and Dallon took of his shirt and threw it across the room.

He soon took off your shirt reconnecting his lips with your neck kissing and sucking at it probably going to leave a hickey. You moan and start to undo Dallon's belt and unbutton his pants.

He pulls his pants down all the way and took your Black shorts off.
He looked up and down at you "What?" You asked "You're, you're, just so beautiful" You blush.

Dallon goes behind your back and unclasps your bra pulling it down and throwing it with the rest of the clothes.

He plays with the rim of your underwear looking up at you for permission. You nod and he takes them off along with his.

His starts to kiss your neck again finding your sweet spot kissing and sucking on it. You moan "D-Dallon J-just fuck Me already I W-Want You"  You said in between moans.

He smirks and starts to rub your clit you moan when he puts two fingers inside you "F-Fuck" You moan.

He swirls his fingers around inside you kissing you. As of you you were a moaning mess he pulled out and replaced it with his manhood.
(His dick basically)

You moan loudly as he slowly thrust in you.

"F-Faster D-Dallon" He smirked and started thrusting faster. You moan loudly while Dallon whispered in your ear "Awe do you like that".

You nod viciously and tilt your head back in pleasure "I'm so C-Close f-faster" You stuttered.

"Hold it baby I am to" You dug your nails into his back probably going to leave fingernail marks. Dallon moans in pleasure as he was thrusting hard in you.

After awhile Dallon found/hit the sweet spot "F-Fuck right right T-there" He hits it every thrust.

"I-i don't know if I can hold it A-Anymore" You dig your nails more in his back.

"Go ahead baby" You cum and Dallon thrust a few more times before he came inside you (If that makes sense).
Dallon pulled out and layed next to you breathing heavily "I missed you so much baby".

"I missed you too" You kissed his cheek and got up "Where are you going?" Dallom ask turning to look over at you.

"I'm going to go take a shower wanna come?" You winked. "God i love you" He immediately Got up and headed into the shower with you.

You chuckled "Love you too".

//Hope you liked it
If you didn't I'll gladly retry to do it. I'm not that great at smut\\