Ryan Ross Imagine - PT2

It's been a year without [Y/N] it still hurts considering how much i love her.
I knew she loved me.
That's why i can’t figure out why she said no.

She is long gone but i can’t seem to get her out of my head. It killing me inside.  "I need to get a drink" i thought to myself.

I nodded and put my jacket on and headed to the closest bar to my house.

Once i got there the bartender handed me my drink after i told him to get me a beer. I watched people walk in many various different people.

I sighed and looked over to a random table. I see a girl with some guy for a second i didn't pay attention but as i looked closer.

It was {Y/N}.

My eyes widened and wondering if her and that guy were on a date. If they were I'm  not afraid to admit i'm jealous. They got up and walked out i sighed not even wanting to be in the same place i just saw {Y/N} in.

|{Your POV}|

I walked out with the guy i met at the bar. It was a really sweet guy. But i know it's stupid to walk with a guy but I've been like that scene i walked out on-. Wait. What's his face?

Oh my God Ryan!. How could i forget?. Oh wait why can't i forget?.

I got out of gaze when i feel my body get slammed on the wall Making a loud thump.
"D-Dylan W-what are you d-doing?" He put his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear "Shh it'll be alright" he started to kiss my neck.

I tried to wiggle my way out of his grip but all it did was make his grip stronger.
"STOP IT! I MEAN IT!" He didn't listen and i started to cry for help.

|{Ryan's POV}|:

As i was walking i hear a loud scream along with endless screaming for help. I ran over there to see a girl struggling to escape with a guy trying to take her clothes off.

I looked closer noticing it was {Y/N} and the same guy I saw her with in the bar. I ran over to them and pulled the guy off her. "Big mistake buddy" He said to me clenching his fist and giving me a dirty look.

He tried to swing at me but i dodged and punched his in the gut and then his nose giving him a nosebleed.

He fell to the floor and I grabbed {Y/N}'s hand running to somewhere he can't find us.

"Are you okay {Y/N}?" She gulped still in shock over what had just happened "Yeah yeah i'm fine" she looked up at me "Wait" i looked at her confused "R-Ryan?".

"Y-yes its me {Y/N}" she moved back "I gotta go it's getting late". I grabbed her wrist "Wait you shouldn't walk alone let me walk you".

"No I'm fine Ryan" she Wiggled her arm out of my grip "P-Please" she rolled her eyes "Fine".

I smiled while we started to walk. The whole walk was silent before we got to the house. She opened the door and we both walked in. "You can leave now"

"{Y/N} we need to talk"

"No no we don't" she tried to push me out but i stayed still.  "Yes we do".
"WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT?" she shouted at me "Tell me why you said no
{Y/N} I love you so much".

"Ryan..No i said fucking no because-" Ryan cut her off "Cause what? I thought you-" She did the same thing as he did and cut him off "JUST SHUT UP AND FUCKING LEAVE".

|{Writer's POV}| :

Ryan didn't know what to do tell he made a move. He pushed you against the wall and kissed you roughly. You wanted to pull back but you couldn't. He started kissing your neck whispering sweet things
in your ear.

Tonight was gonna be fun yet regretful night but you didn't care. Life is full of regrets anyways.

•Next Day•

You woke up seeing a tall man in your bed shirtless. "Oh no" you look down the bed sheets and see yourself naked. You grunted and got up putting your clothes back on heading to the kitchen.

After a while Ryan walks and you silently said "Get out" he cocked an eyebrow at you "What?"

"I said get out i was being stupid to have sex with you last night". He sighed "Just admit you still Love me I still love you so fucking much".

You sighed "Just get out".

"Fine. But just tell me why you said no first" Ryan sat down waiting for an explanation from you.

"I said no because...Because i'm scared to get married okay?"
He looked up at me "But why i love you so much it hurt me".
"I know it did but Ryan i can’t be married i'm not ready".

Ryan Kissed you quickly and walked out the door a tear in his eyes and a couple tears running down your face. Ever since you haven't ever seen him again.