Spencer Imagine

//Triggers: Mentions of suicide and cutting\\

You threw your phone at the wall making a huge Crack In it. You didn't care over the fact all you have been doing is crying. All week it's all you have been doing.

You were ready to end it all. Your dad died. Many people left you and your depression was just getting out of hand.

And most of all you're Boyfriend Spencer and you broke up.

You absolutely love him but one Terrible fight ended the whole relationship. The only thing that runs threw your head is Spencer.

You walked to the bathroom crying your eyes out.

You opened the cabinet and pulled out your Anti-depressants and your blades.

You sat down on the floor and shaking placing the bladed on your skin filled with old and new cuts.

With your blurry vision from crying so much you slit your wrist.

"One, Two, Three" You kept counting with pleasure of blood dripping down your skin making all the pain go away.

You did it once more standing up barely able to see anything and feeling dizzy. You grabbed your pill bottle and swallowed five of them.

You walked to your room going threw things looking for the gun you kept for safekeeping.

After a few minutes of looking around you found the gun and hesitantly picked it up.

"Finally can just end it all and be done with all this shit" You cry out.
You hear a knock on the door out you ignore it. You hear it again but ignore it once more placing the gun on your head.

"On three". "One"
The door opens "{Y/N?}" Spencer questions "Two" Your hands start shaking "{Y/N} where are you?" Spencer starts to look around.

"Three" You pulled the trigger making a loud noise. Spencer hears and his eyes go wide.

"No. No. No. That can't be what I think I just heard." He pleads and runs to your room.

He finds your body. On the floor. Dead. He runs over to your bleeding body.

He starts to cry when he picks your body up a little "No please be alive I need you {Y/N} I love you so much I came here to apologize".

Blood started to drop down and the ambulance arive.
They took your body and the last time Spencer ever saw you was dead in a coffin at your funeral.

A month afterwards he commited suicide because he couldn't bare to live without you. All good things must come to an end.

So long and goodnight