Jon Walker Imagine

I-I really don't want to do this to Jon but we are never around each other and it hurts. I love him a lot but he doesn't seem like he loves me the way I love him anymore.

I seriously feel like he is avoiding me. This is gonna really break me but I'm gonna break up with him.

"Deep breaths (Y/N) deep breaths DO NOT CRY" I kept thinking to myself when I started to approach Jon.

"Hey Jon?". "Yeah, (Y/N)". "I um I-I need to talk to you" I stuttered well kinda stuttered out.

He grabbed my hands and have me that innocent look this was gonna be harder than I thought.

I pulled away and I looked down. "Baby what's wrong?" He looked really worried. "I-I B-Break-king up with you" at this point tears, we're about to scream down my face. "W-what why?".

He was about to cry as well. "Well your never around me and and it's like your trying to avoid me and I just feel like you don't lov-" He cut me off and kissed me passionately.

I tried not to kiss back but I couldn't and I did. "Please don't I love you with all my heart I'm sorry I've been distance I'm not avoiding you it's just a lot of stress because of me and the guys album coming out soon".

"Wait what?, So it's because of the album?, not becuase you were trying to avoid me?". "Yes, (Y/N) I love you and I don't want you to leave me.

He, picked my head up by my chin with his hand to look at him. "I really do (Y/N) really really do".

"I-I I can't". "What?" He mumbled trying not to cry. "I can't, I can't leave you I love you to much to leave you".

His frown quickly turned into a smile and he looked up at me and I smashed my lips into his.

That kiss gave me butterflies I knew that it was a mistake to want to break up with Jon. I pulled away and said "I can't and I won't! I love you". He smiled at me "I love you more".

Sorry its kinda short...