Ryan Ross Imagine

You were on your way home from work. It was a very stressful day considering you almost just got fired from your job for something you didn't do.

You sighed and continued to drive home.

When you got out of the car you opened the front door expecting Ryan to be there but there was no Ryan.

"Ry?" You say looking around no sign of him. You sigh thinking he must have went out.

You walk to your bedroom setting things down. You yawn and went to sit on your bed when you sit down you look to the right of you and see a small little note.

You read it...

Hey baby there's a dress in the closet put it on and go outside in in an hour love you
-Ryan

You smiled at the note and set it on the nightstand by your bed. You looked in the closet and see the Beautiful black dress you wore on your first date with Ryan

 You looked in the closet and see the Beautiful black dress you wore on your first date with Ryan

(This)

You put it on along with your make up. You smiled at yourself in the Mirror putting your converse on and walked outside.

You see a handsome man in a nice black button up shirt and nice pair of jeans. You giggle. His eyes went wide looking and down at you "Wow {Y/N} You look so beautiful" He smiled.

You blush "Thank you I can say so about yourself but we'll handsome" He giggled taking your hand "What is all this?". "You'll see".

He took you to a room it was dark until a switch came on. Making white Christmas lights light up the room with them all around the small room.
You see a little table in the middle and you stand in shock.

"Ry I love you" you kiss him he kisses back but pulls away after a few seconds "I love you too".

He walked over and pushed the chair you sat in for you and you thank him. He went to other side and sat down.

"Ryan what did I do to deserve you?" You looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes "You be yourself that what you did baby".

You smile and he brings out (Your Favorite food). "Awe Ry".

After you got done eating he stands up and gives you his hand. You gladly take it and stand up.

He wraps his arms around you waist swaying to the slow music that started to play.

Ryan rested his chin on your shoulder and You nuzzled into his neck with Him being a few inches taller than you.
with your arms wrapped around his neck him feeling your warm breath on him.

He kissed your forehead "{Y-Y/N}". You looked up at him "Yeah Ry" He kissed you slightly and got down on one knee with your hand in his.

"I love you with all my heart and I've been wanting to do this since I met you. You are the love of my life and when I first saw you I wanted you to be mine.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you". You stood there in shock and he took out a red velvet box
"So {Y/N} {L/N} W-Will you Marry me?".

You let go of his hand and looked down "I-I'm sorry Ryan but n-no".
"W-what?".

"N-No I'm s-sorry" You stuttered out and ran out the door. Ryan stood there crying and in shock of what just happened.

He let the love of his life walk out the door...

So anyone want a part two?.