Brendon Urie- Requested

This was requested by:
loldays
I'm sorry but it's not going to be a three some I suck at those and I just can't write them at all ive tried before and i really can't write them I'm very sorry it's still the same plot and everything but I hope you still like this
-Tie X3
<><><><><>
//Smut//

°{Brendons POV

Dallon is having a Neighborhood party or something and even though I really don't want to go he is forcing me to come and not be 'Anti-Social'.

I started to get ready as the party started in two hours. I left my hair the way it was and wore a black button up shirt with pre-ripped skinny jeans with my glasses when I got done getting ready I had a half-and-hour to spend doing whatever I want.

I went and watched watched Netflix until it was time.

*Time skip to le party*
(This time skip was protruded and part by beebos forehead and weed)

I walked in and there was beers everywhere and Kenny was drunk while Dallon came over to me "Hey Brendon you're here...finally".

"Yeah sorry I lost track of time" Dallon nodded and handed me a beer "Thanks". "No problem oh um I have to wait for everyone else so you go and enjoy yourself" I nodded and he walked away.

I went over to the table and sat down and drank my beer. I was watching people walk in tell a girl caught my eye.

I haven't seen her around the neighborhood before but boy was she hot.
She wore a tight My Chemical Romance shirt, black jeans, and some converse.

She talked to a few people but then I didn't find her in sight so I just hung out at the party and stayed the night.

*Time skip to the mornin*
(Protruded and part by PatrickStumpFedoras.com)

I woke up on the couch and looked around for Dallon. I looked everywhere I couldn't find him so I looked outside and his car wasn't there so he must've left.

<><><><><><>

I got bored after awhile so I went to Dallon's room to go watch netflix. When I walked in I saw a familiar face from last night.

It was the girl I saw last night. Pasted out on the floor. I hurried over to her and tried to wake her up by shaking her a little bit on the shoulder.

Her eyes open and jumped in shock from seeing me "It's okay I won't hurt you don't worry...but why are you pasted out on the floor?".

"I-I don't know all I can remember is taking a couple drinks" she rubbed her forehead I think she might have drank too much "If you pasted out and shit I think you drank more than a couple" I chuckled

"Yeah probably...thanks for waking me up...". "No problem I saw you last night you look really nice" I saw a slight blush creep on her face.

"Thanks" she chuckled "I'm Linden". "Linden pretty name I'm Brendon" I held out my hand for her to shake and she accepted it.

"I haven't seen you around the neighborhood before are you new?" I asked her. "Yeah about a week ago" she slightly smiled god I love that smiled.

"Oh cool so do you like the neighborhood?". She shrugged at me "It's okay I guess but I did like my old neighborhood".

"Oh really? Could I get you to to like it more?" I smirked "And how can you do-" I smashed my lips into hers and she surprisingly kissed back.

°{Writer's POV}°

After awhile of Brendon and you making out he licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance.

You gladly accepted and opened your mouth letting his tongue slip in. He pulled back after getting every inch of your mouth and took off his shirt.

You took off your shirt and your jeans leaving you in your underwear and bra. He took off his pants seeing an obvious Boner.

He took your Bra off and picked you up placing you on the bed. He took his boxers revealing his dick. Your eyes widen "I know he is big but I'll be gentle don't worry".

You pull your underwear off and he climbs on top of you. Brendon reaches over and grabs a condom out of the dresser beside the bed and puts it on "Safety first".

He started to kissing and sucking on your neck leaving a hickey and earning a moan from you. Brendon found your sweet spot and started sucking at making you moan louder.

With no warning he slammed into you making you moan louder than you thought you could ever. He smirked and started to thrust in you faster every thrust.

You clawed his back when he found your sweet "OH GOD F-FUCK!" He smirked at you and kept hitting your sweet spot getting moans from you Every Time.

Brendon leaned up to your ear and whispered "Does someone like that?" You nod vigorously.

"I-I'm gonna cum". "Go ahead baby" You let out and moan at the feeling after a few thrust Brendon came inside you. He pulled his head back in pleasure moaning.

"Oh god". After he cums he pulls out and lays down next to you.

"So do you um by chance wanna go out with me sometime?" You nod "We should probably get dressed before Dallon comes back" You chuckle "Oh right" You and Brendon get you clothes.

Brendon left a note for Dallon

Thanks for letting me stay over I took Linden home by the way.

-Brendon

And soon after walked out with you going over to your place for a movie and maybe part two.

Hope yoy liked it!
If you don't like it I'll gladly redo it sorry it's not a three some.