-Chapter Fiveteen-

Derek stood, arms folded over. Stiles bit his lip, afraid of what he was going to say.

"Why did you make me drink that whiskey?" Stiles hesitated, he wasn't really sure. "Did you really just want to have sex with me?" Scott cringed, looking back and forth between his best friend and teacher.

"Oh come on Derek, don't be like that...I just wanted us to have a little fun." Stiles smiled sheepishly.

"So you got me drunk?" Derek was tugging at his shirt, feeling under the spotlight.

"You didn't have to drink it!" Derek shook his head, looking saddened.

"I'm disappointed in you, Stiles." He looked to the floor for a moment, thinking about Kate. "This isn't fair."

"Derek...I-" They frowned together, Stiles also looking a little saddened. "I'm sorry..."

"I don't want to have sex with you," Derek's eyes sulked, he was sulking. "I don't like the side of you that does things without thinking of consequences. For both me and you." He turned towards the window and took off, leaving Scott and Stiles together.

"That was..." Scott searched for his words but couldn't particularly find any. "I'm sorry, dude."

"I've messed up."

"Yeah..." Scott nodded, turning the game console on.

"I don't think I want to play." Scott's jaw dropped open.

"Do you really like him that bad?" Stiles groaned, slamming his head back.

"I'm such an idiot." He groaned louder. "Why do I have to be a shitty teenager with hormones?" He jumped for his pouf.

"You are an idiot," Scott patted Stiles' back, Stiles glaring at him. "But you can fix this. You're clever."

"I hope so..."

|°|°|°|

Stiles is ignored by Mr Hale during the lesson, as if he isn't there. By the end of the lesson, he was pissed off. He stayed behind a moment, staring at Mr Hale.

"Can I help you?" Mr Hale pushes his glasses off his face, reading his book.

"I know what I did was wrong and trust me, it won't happen again. I want to get over this..." Stiles tapped at Derek's desk because he seemed like he wasn't paying attention.

"You're right, it's not going to happen again because I'm taking a break."

"Sorry?" Stiles stared, incredibly confused.

"A break, Stiles, I'm taking a break."

"From what?" Derek shakes his head a little.

"I'm detoxing from alcohol. I'm not going to be so irresponsible this time, no alcohol will be in this room." Stiles nodded, following Derek's words.

"Are we still..." Stiles lost his words halfway through, nervous and scared.

"Stiles, I just want you to know that what you did was wrong. I'm sure you understand that. But I'm in the wrong here too, you can't blame yourself. I should have never acted in such a way, even if I had been drinking; I never should have drank it in the first place. I don't blame you for this. I'm just glad you didn't proceed any further." Stiles nodded, comprehending. "I still like you, Stiles." Stiles sat down at his desk, taking everything in. Derek stood up, and came to his side. He placed a hand on his back as Stiles hid his head in his hands.

"I'm such an idiot." Derek chuckled at Stiles.

"Just wait until you're eighteen, okay?" Stiles nodded, wiping at his cheeks. Derek ran a thumb over Stiles' cheek. "Now I have a question, are you coming for dinner with me tonight?" It was as if Stiles' ears pricked up, he grinned.

"Really?"

"Yes," Derek paused, thinking for a moment. "With your father's permission, first." Stiles' eyes looked shiny, he smiled.

"Yeah, that'll be nice."

|°|°|°|

The meal turned out pretty awkward. The Sheriff agreed to dinner between the two, as long as he was there. So the three sat in a both, Stiles sat across from Derek and the Sheriff sat next to Derek. Stiles casted a glance between his father and Derek. Stiles ate his curly fries quietly and Derek drank his coffee.

"I'm nipping to the potty." Derek nodded at Stiles, the Sheriff humming as a response. "Won't be a minute." He slides out of the booth and heads to the toilets. The Sheriff turned to Derek.

"How is he?" Derek looked around for a moment, contemplating who the Sheriff was talking about. "Is he doing okay? I don't have much time with him anymore." Derek nods, swallowing the remains of curly fries in his mouth.

"He's...doing good." Derek nodded to himself. "He's amazing in school." The Sheriff raises a brow. "He knows the book well, I mean." Derek coughed, feeling a little awkward. He didn't talk all that much and sometimes some of the things he said, could have been phrased differently.

"That's good to know." Stiles smiled as he returned to the booth, seating himself across from Derek again.

"Who stole my curly fries?" Stiles scowled at his father, moving his focus to Derek for a moment also.

"Stiles, you ate them." Derek chuckled a little, quietly.

"Hey, don't cover my dad just because you want to be on his good side!" Stiles glared at Derek and his dad, who were quietly laughing together.

"Your dad didn't take any of your curly fries." Derek said finally before mumbling something under his breath, then wiping a hand over his mouth. Then he coughed.

"No, he didn't." The Sheriff said in agreement, laughing at Stiles who had begun frowning. Stiles began laughing also, giving up on his queries about his curly fries.

Stiles smiled at Derek a little before spreading his legs outwards and reaching his foot along Derek's leg. He rubbed the leg a little with the tip of his shoes. He smirked at Derek a little, Derek sending him a confused look back.

"Stiles," The Sheriff said with a deep tone. "Can you stop rubbing my leg, please?" Stiles' eyes widened, realising that it wasn't Derek's leg at all. He closed his eyes for a moment, embarrassed. Before nodding and sitting up.

"Sorry." He sheepishly laughed, Derek laughed under his breath also.