-Chapter Twelve-

-Stiles-

I had called Scott almost as soon as I got back from Derek's house. Okay, I was a little excited to discuss the start of my sexual experience with him after months of not being able to relate to his and Allison's. Scott answered sounding tired. I mean it was eight o'clock, not that late, it wasn't like it was a school night.

"What now?" He answered sounding grumpy.

"It was so hot." Scott squeaked down the phone, making me move it away from my ear a little. "He was huge!"

"Dude, I don't wanna know about Mr Hale's cock." I giggled like a child, then I momentarily cringed at the way I had worded it.

"Dude, I don't wanna know about Allison's-" I mocked but he interrupted, not wanting to hear profanities from my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah." There was a moment, where both of us paused. "So...what did you do?" I grinned at myself, kicking my door a little.

"He just let me do it." I paused, grinning and leaning back against my bedroom door. "He put himself...uh...and he loved it." I groaned a little, thinking about it all.

"God, you're a little whore, Stiles." Scott laughed down the phone at me.

"He was so big in mouth, he managed to get it all in my han-" Dad burst through the door, knocking me over in the process. I lay on the floor staring up at him, shocked.

"We need to talk, now." He demanded, arms folded over and looking down at me I was lying on the floor after being knocked over, with my phone in my hand.

"Stiles?" Scott asked down the phone, temporarily distracting me.

"I'll...uh, call you back later." I carefully placed the phone on my desk as I got up and head downstairs to the kitchen where we had all of our little 'talks'.

Dad took a moment longer to follow me down, I noticed he had my phone in his hand. I was prepared for a massive lecture, I sat down on a bar stool across from him. I tapped the counter as he placed my phone in between us.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I shrug, meeting his glare with my questioning look.

"No?"

"About Mr Hale." I looked around the room, acting as if he wasn't talking to me. Then I stopped, looking at how serious and grave his face was. "You want to...tell me what's going on?"

"What's going on?" I repeat, meeting his scowl. "With me?" I point at myself and looking around the room again.

"Yes you, and Derek Hale." I shrug. "Stiles I need you to be absolutely and completely honest with me. Did you two do anything?" I hesitate before answering, I didn't want to come clean yet.

"No..." I lie and he knows it.

"Stiles, please. I'm your father." I shrug, he grabs me by my collar. I roll my eyes at him and sigh.

"Okay, okay!" He releases me, sending me a couple of glares. "I...like him." His face drops and he sighs.

"Oh, hell." He taps my phone, making me anxious. "This is serious isn't it? I haven't seen that look on your face since...Lydia."

"I-no?" Mr Hale conversation made me nervous, made me fearful but made me desperate to see him.

"What did he do to you?" He demanded, I let my facial expressions go loose.

"Who said he's done anything?" He scowls at me, and I shy away, interlocking my fingers. I already knew he had heard my phone call with Scott.

"Stiles!" He takes my phone in his hand, angrily waving it around. "This is serious, I want to know answers, right now."

"Well if you must know, me and Scott...we were talking about his sex life."

"Don't lie to me, Stiles." He began tapping through my phone, anxiety rising inside of me. "I heard you two 'He was so big', was he?" I cringed, why did I have to be such a loud mouth. I felt my eyes begin to water, fearful of what dad was going to do. "Stiles, what has he done?" I shook my head, biting my lip as I cried. I looked like a weakling.

"He didn't-he's not..." His brows furrow at me. "He didn't do anything!" I yelled at him, standing up. The chair scraped across the floor, the sound echoing through the house.

"Stiles, calm down." I sat back down, holding back my tears. "Then why are you almost crying?"

"I really like Derek, no matter how grumpy he is or how old." I hesitated before speaking up again. "And when you feel it's right to do something in a...partnership, you just do it...With no regards to consequences."

"Hell, you're dating Hale." I break down further, letting a few more tears slide out of my eyes.

"You can't do anything-"

"Son, what did he do to you?" His voice was getting louder and angrier.

"He didn't-" I shake my head violently.

"Don't talk bullshit!"

"I was the one that did it!" My cheeks were soiled. Crying was just today's forte.

"So, you forced him to put him into you?" He shook his head at me. "I don't think so, Stiles."

"Please-he didn't...it was me." I sobbed pretty loudly. "I did it."

"What do you mean?" He asked, becoming more enraged by the moment.

"He wouldn't let himself do anything with me, I did it..."

"Did what?" I squealed.

"Aw, god." I cringed before announcing, loudly, "I got him off!" My cheeks were wet and redden now. I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

"I am not having this, get in my car, now!" He pulled me to his Sheriff car with him, dragging me by my sleeve.

"Dad, please don't-"

"Be quiet!" He started the engine and began to drive.

|°|°|°|

It wasn't long after that Derek noticed the odd smell coming towards his house, he swiftly took off, heading down the stairs and out of his office, to investigate.

"Do you smell that?" He asked Laura, before the front door practically fell off its hinges.

All three of them turned towards the door. They watched it swing open, the Sheriff standing there with his minor son stood next to him in tears. His son pulled on his sleeves, urging him not to do what he was about to. He made small, little whimpers at his father. Pleading, he winced as his father shook with anger.

"Derek Hale!" He stomped towards Derek, reaching his arms out and slamming the hunk into the nearest wall via his neck. Stiles rushed over to them, pulling at his father's sleeves again and sniffling due to his nose blocked by the crying.

"Dad..." Stiles whinnied. He lets more tears slip past his eyelids, blinking them out quickly, begging his father to stop before he started.

"What-" Derek began but the Sheriff hushed him immediately, slamming his back into the wall further.

"What did you do to my son?!"