✎ Never At Home

When they're never around because of work...

BTS as your boyfriend/husband...

Also, BTS as your daughter's father...

(And to make it easier I'm just gonna name her Sooyoung).

JIN

You're making breakfast for you, your daughter and Jin, wearing one of his t-shirts and your own shorts that you slept in. Sooyoung sat up at the table, glancing at you every now and then in between drawing butterflies and other creatures. You laid the food on the table top as you finished up and put everything you knew she liked on her plate.
"What's that one?" You asked, pointing at some coloured pencil squiggles in one corner.
"A dog." She replied quietly, keeping her concentration on what she was currently drawing. She quickly finished and moved the paper aside so you could push the plate in front of her.
"Eat up." You smiled, messing up and her hair before going to get your own food. That's when Seokjin rushed in, he had messy hair and was barely dressed properly. He threw his bag over one shoulder sloppily and dashed across the kitchen to kiss your cheek before doing the same to Sooyoung.
"I'm really sorry I have to leave, I'm so late. I'll see you when I get home."
"Wait! Daddy, can't you stay for breakfast?" She asked and his chest suddenly became heavy. Her pleading eyes stared deep into his soul as he tried his best to tell her he couldn't.
"I..." He looked over at you but you were blank faced too. "I can. You're more important, Soo, I can stay for breakfast." He gave in, letting the backpack drop down to the floor once again making you smile as you got out two plates. Not only one for yourself, but one for your love.

SUGA

"Sweetie, no! Don't wake him up." You told your daughter as you caught her just before she entered your bedroom when Yoongi was sleeping.
"But he said he'd play with me today!" She squealed. She tried as hard as she could to wriggle free but you held on tight.
"Appa's very tired, Soo." You sighed but she still wasn't having any of it.
"Daddy's always tired!" She responded, managing to catch you off guard and escape from under your arms. She scurried into the room before you could even react and you heard Yoongi groan as she jumped on the bed.
"Appa! Daddy! Wake up!" She repeated, while bouncing about on the bed slightly.
"Sooyoung, what are you doing?" He moaned in a raspy morning voice.
"I'm sorry. Go back to sleep, Yoong-"
"No, don't take her away." He interrupted as her weight was lifted off the matress. "She's okay." He smiled, not opening his eyes but stretching his arms out to let her fall into them. "Today is the day I'm home. I'm going to spend it all with you two."

J-HOPE

"Appa?" Your daughter asked as she sat on Hoseok's lap, playing with him.
"Yes, honey." He replied with a bright smile.
"What are those things under your eyes?" She reached her hand up and stroked her tiny fingers in his upper cheek and he frowned.
"Under my eyes?"
"Yeah. Where it looks all dark and purple. Did you get hurt?" She explained and he stopped for a moment before taking a deep breath in and out.
"No, daddy's not hurt. It just happens when I get tired."
"It doesn't happen to umma." She replied with a confused expression and you glanced over, tapping your under eyes where there was concealer that coated the darkness.
"That's because she's beautiful in every way. You will be too if you get to sleep at the right time." He smiled, trying to brighten everything back up again.
"Is that why you have them? Because you're not home for bed time." She continued, referring to her own time to go to bed for which he's usually still out. You were staring at them now and you could see the disappointment in Hobi's face. The disappointment of realising she noticed all these things.
"Yes. I try very very hard to be home for bed time but it's tricky."
"Can it be bedtime now then?" She questioned and he giggled.
"Why now? It's only 2pm. And it's my day off."
"Just so you can get rid of your purple circles."