✎ BTS Drunk

When they get drunk. Like really drunk...

BTS as your boyfriend...

(BTW I'm accepting requests for; one shots, texts, scenarios, imagines... Help me with ideas)!

JIN

"Jagi~" He almost inaudibly mumbled as he sat in the back of your car.
"Shut up and let me drive." You whined but also chuckled.
"I can... Dr... Drive." He lied but you were certain he believed it himself.
"Oh no no no! Just sleep!" You ordered, slightly panicking at the thought of him taking over the wheel.

He grunted and you would have thought he swore if it wasn't Jin. He soon leaned forward and your heart raced again.
"Jin..." He ignored you, putting his arms on yours and trying to help direct the car.
"JIN NO! STOP!" You shouted at him suddenly and he jerked because of it, swerving the car. Luckily there was no other vehicles on the road you were on.

"Whhhhhyyyyy~" He whined, dozing off to sleep.
"Jin please get off me! I'm gonna crash!" You pleaded, shoving him down into his seat. You breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed back into your seat, looking at him in the mirror and listening to him snore.

"Pabo."

SUGA

"Get off me!" Yoongi ordered as you tried to get him into your bed, helping him up the stairs.
"Come on... Work with me here." You huffed, blowing some hair out of your face.

"I can do this myself!" He tried to convince but you wouldn't let go. He got really annoyed and ended up shoving you off, it was a mistake. You toppled down the stairs and screamed as you fell.

"YOONGI!" You yelled, fighting tears because your lower back and one of your legs got hit hard.
"Oh my god! I'm sorry, jagi!" He apologised but still slightly mumbling and hanging onto the rail because he was intoxicated.
"OOWWW! Yoongi!" You whined, eyebrows knitted together.
"Areee-" He looked like he kept letting his mind wander. "Are you okay?" He said, snapping back to reality.
"I'll be fine if you just go to bed." You hissed through the pain.
"I'm sorry, jagi." He apologised again, side hugging you. You felt it was half to comfort you and half to help him keep his balance.
"It's okay. Pabo."

J-HOPE

"You're so pretty, jagiya~" Hoseok giggled. He usually gets the giggles when he's drunk and goes all loopy. You find it hilarious.
"Thank you. Now, drink this and go to sleep." You ordered, handing him some water but scared he would spill it without thinking.

"Please don't break up with me (name) ah~" He whined, pouting and frowning.
"Why would I leave you, pabo?" You laughed.
"You're just so pretty." He explained, grabbing onto your hair and stroking it.

"Ouch!" You squealed as he started tugging.
"Even your hair is soft."
"It won't be if you pull it out!" You scolded but he kept pulling until you were down on his chest.
"Just stay here." He requested, still in his light and airy voice.
"I don't like the smell. The alcohol." You complained but when you looked up at his pout you couldn't help it. "Ugh, fine. But only because you're so cute..."

RAP MONSTER

"Who are you?" You simply rolled your eyes at his question, Namjoon always forgets stuff when he's drunk.
"Your girlfriend, idiot." You reply, opening the door to his house.
"Where am I?" He then asked.
"Home. Come on." You encouraged. Tapping his shin and holding out your hand, ready to grab his leg and take off his shoe.

He reluctantly placed it in your grip and tried to balance on one leg which you should have realised was a bad idea. In true defence of his 'God Of Destruction' title, he fell down onto you and on his fall managed to break a lamp.

"Ah, get off!" You whined as he almost laid straight on top of you.
"What's your name?" He asked, sitting up and onto the floor instead of you.
"(Name). Let's go." You chuckled, lightly smacking his cheek and pointing up the stairs. "Bed."
"I'm not 12."
"I know. If you were 12 you wouldn't be drinking. Let alone that much."

JIMIN

"Hey, giiirrrrllll~" Jimin slurred, leaning against the wall and looking at you to try and look cool.
"Annyeong." You chuckled back.
"You looking pretty fiinnneee." He stated, placing on hand on your waist.
"Oh god, Jimin."
"Wait how do you know my name?" His face twisted in confusion because like Namjoon, he forgets things.

"I'm your girlfriend, jagi~" You explained, smiling at him for trying to hit on you once again, like you weren't dating.
"Wow. Sober me has good taste." He beamed, taking a step towards you and looking down into your eyes. "And he must be smooth."
"Trust me, he is." You giggled, leaning up to give him a peck.
"He tries."

V

"TaeTae's hungry!" He whined, hitting pillows with fists.
"What do you want?" You asked, rolling your eyes at him being so demanding.
"TaeTae wants a hamburger."
"Can't TaeTae just have something we have in the house?" You huffed but he shook his head violently.
"Ow." He soon complained, holding it still. "TaeTae's head hurts."

"Lie down then, I'll get you a burger." You promise, picking up your keys and hoodie.
"Can't jagiya stay?~" He whined.
"Do you want me or a hamburger?" You asked he thought for a second before commanding:
"Hamburger!"

You walked out on the streets trying to find a food stall or shop that has burgers. You finally got one and when you got back to the house there was no sound.
"Tae?" You asked, turning the corner and seeing him lying in bed, asleep. You smiled but then looked down toy our hand where you held his food and pouted.
"Fine... I'll eat it..." You sighed, admiring him sleeping peacefully and letting it lighten your mood.

JUNGKOOK

He wouldn't want to admit he was drunk, he'd try to act sober  but it would make him seem even more drunk.
"I can do it myself!" He yelled.
"Fine." You were sick of him whining while you tried to help him walk but when you let go he fell straight to the ground. "Will you shut up now?"
"No! I can do this!" He assured, stumbling to the ground by himself.

"Whatever you say..." You were right. He soon fell again and again and eventually sat with puppy eyes, cross legged on the ground. "What do you want? You told me you could do it."
"Stop~" He slurred, making his eyes even bigger and more intense.

You ended up giving him a piggy back ride all the way home from that point and he never thanked you, instead just fell asleep as soon as you got through the door.
"Your welcome..."