MEETING 2

Meeting for the first time after being internet friends for years...

MAKNAE LINE

Jimin

"Oh my god! You're actually 19!" Jimin excitedly squealed after spotting you in the airport.
"Why did you doubt me, you pabo!" You chuckled, opening your arms to except his hug.

"Wait a second..." He suspiciously murmured, taking a step back.
"What?" You asked tilting your head to the side as he pouted.
"You're taller than me!" You laughed at his complaint because he hadn't bother to look down to your feet and realise you were wearing heels.

When he hid his face in his hands, slightly ashamed of his height so sulking, you took off you heels and placed them on the ground.
"Jimin oppa~" you cooed, pulling his hands away from his face which soon lit up as he realised you had shrunk. "I told you I was short." You giggled as he hugged you again. "But I also told you you were short."
"YAH!"

Taehyung

Taelien: uh... (Name)?

You: oh god...

Taelien: I'm a bit...

You: lost?

Taelien: yeah.
Taelien: sAVE ME

You: well, where are you now?

Taelien: I WOULDNT BE TEXTING YOU IF I KNEW!

You: sorry! I mean... What do you see?

Taelien: I see...
Taelien: basically, I'm outside (café) and I don't know how to get to where you are

You look up to try to understand how to direct him to you, this when you spot a boy on his phone leaning on the glass window next to you. You have the instinct to peer at his screen, confirming it was Taehyung.

You: tae.

Taelien: wat?

You: look behind you...

He looked back into the shop and you waved, he just smiled before turning back to the screen. Aish, this boy...

Taelien: iTS JUST A PRETTY GIRL THIS DOESNT HELP!

You: thank you

Taelien: what?...

He got it, turning back around and facing you who already had you phone showing the conversation to his view.
"Hello~" you sang like Adele as he rushed through the door. "It's me bitch."

Jungkook

Jungkook met you normally and there was nothing off or suspicious until you got back to the house.
"(Name)?" He called from the doorway after unpacking his stuff in your guest room.
"Yea-" You stopped yourself after turning to see him with a baseball bat and two boxes of 25 eggs.

"Revenge time?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Oh my god! I thought you were so smol and innocent!" You chuckled, taking the bat off him because it ruined his image.
"But he broke your heart! Not I get to break all his shit!"
"Leave the bat and we'll go." You compromised only because of his puppy eyes that you couldn't resist.

"Ready?" He asked. You were in front of your cheating ex-boyfriend's house and car, prepared to start pelting eggs.
"1..." You started.
"2..." He continued.
"3!"

You shouted the last number in sync and then started throwing as many as you could, as fast as you could. Jungkook, being actual smol satan, threw one from the second box at you and it hit your chest. You squealed, stopping what you were doing to give him a death stare.
"War."

You both completely forgot about the cheating scumbag in the almost mansion right next to you but instead focused on each other, staring with scowling eyes but smiling mouths.

You threw an egg I the air and caught it before lobbing it at Kookie. He chuckled, casually wiping it away from his stomach and launching one at your face. You ducked out of the way and looked back at it, celebrating.

Your joy was soon over as you felt something wet hit the back of your head.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! NOT IN MY HAIR!" You screamed, running up to him and grabbing another egg before he closed the box so you couldn't.

Without a second thought you smash it into his face and he swats your hand away.
"YOU-"
"HEY!" Someone scolded from the just opened door.
"Shit." You muttered with a guilty face before smiling at Jungkook.
"(Name)?" Your ex asked out and he took another egg. You threw it as far as you could and it hit his head.
"Run!" Jungkook instantly ordered and you both did. All the way down the road.
"I hate you."
"I hate you more."