✎ Attacked

(Requested by: @hollieWWExox )

When you come home after being mugged/attacked...

Yoongi as your boyfriend...

You come home and try to act just like normal. Of course it doesn't work. Your acting skills had slipped slightly after being assaulted on the street, but that seems understandable. Yoongi notices you acting up and becomes worried as you almost jump out of your skin every time he touches you. He also noticed some bruises on your knees and upper arms as well as a red face.

"(Name), what happened today?"
"Nothing." You replied quietly over dinner, shoving in another mouthful of ramen and hoping he wouldn't ask any more questions.
"Don't lie to me. You're all shaky and you've been hurt." He insisted as he pointed at your arm.
"It doesn't matter."
"It does matter. You can talk to me."
"No... I said: it doesn't matter." You continued to mumble so he could only just hear.
"If it didn't matter you'd just tell me. You're obviously lying and you've been hurt, you have to tell me." He commanded more firmly but you just looked straight down into your noodles.

"(Name)... Look at me." Your head shook side to side slightly before staying in place. "Please?" He pleaded, his tone turning desperate and sulky to persuade you. It worked. You raised your head and looked at him, waiting for him to speak again. "Tell me what happened." You got annoyed that he wouldn't quit it so you stood up and started to storm away. Yoongi called and chased after you, grabbing your shoulder when he got to you.

You sped up your pace drastically as you finally confirmed to yourself he was following you. The stranger walked faster to match you and before you could get far enough away he grabbed onto your shoulder with all his strength. He gripped so hard that you were in pain as well as terrified.

You were startled and felt the same anxiety you did earlier again. You span around and slapped Yoongi harshly because of your reflexes. You drew your hand straight back and covered your mouth as your eyes teared up.
"I'm sorry. Yoongi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"
"Tell me what happened to you. Right now." He interrupted, pushing you against the wall carefully so that you wouldn't leave again. He just wanted answer because he was scared for you.

You were shoved up against a brick wall at the side of an alleyway after being dragged into the narrow, dark street. He had his hand wrapped around your arm so much that it left a bruise. You began screaming for help and wriggling to get away as you cried but the criminal held one hard fiercely over your mouth and grasped tight as he told you to shut up repeatedly. You were getting weaker as you lost energy but you didn't give up fighting against him until he showed you a knife and held it to your neck.

"Shut the fuck up." He ordered aggressively and you whimpered from pain and terror. He took the knife away slightly to shove you down onto the ground, soon crouching before you. Without any words, and any rejection from you because you feared for your life, he pushed his hands down into your back pockets and took out everything you had and dropped it on the floor. After that, he did the same to every pocket you had and dumped the contents of your small handbag on top. Your phone smashed as it was dropped but he still picked it up and placed it in his own pocket.

He took all your money, headphones and anything else valuable. You sat there silently, crying as he held the knife in your direction. With little movement, you felt on the ground with your hands and found a rock. It wasn't too big, smaller than your palm, but you took your chance and raised your hand to throw it at his face.

It hit his forehead and left a small cut which he tapped to see if it was bleeding. You attempted to stand up while he was distracted but it didn't work. He grabbed your shoulder and yanked you back down, grazing your back on the wall.
"You fucking bitch." He breathed, putting knife back in his pocket but standing up over you, his face invisible as the only light was shining down on his from behind.

He stomped on your legs and you screamed in pain.
"You think you can get away from me?! You just made everything worse." He chuckled, slamming his foot down on the other leg too.

There were footsteps heard from the main street at the end of the alley at that moment.
"Shit." Your attacker hissed, picking up one final thing from the pile of your things and sprinting down to the other end of the alleyway. You shuffled up against the wall and sobbed into your knees as your hugged them into your chest.

"(Name). Tell me-" you cut Yoongi off by repeatedly smacking his chest and beginning to cry as he trapped you against the wall. You managed to push him so much he fell on the ground before sliding your back down the wall and wailing into your knees. "(Name)?" He asked, placing a hand on your knee which you immediately knocked off. "Why are you being like this? What happened to you?" He kept repeating. "Please just tell me."

You stood up suddenly and ran away to the bedroom, throwing the sheets on the bed over yourself and curling into a ball. You continued crying and thinking about what happened on your way home. Yoongi still needed answers but he decided to not be so forward. Instead, he sighed before slowly crawling under the covers too and hugging you into him comfortingly. You clung onto him and continued crying into his chest but he just let it happened, planning to leave it until you were ready to recall what happened.