MEETING 1

Meeting for the first time after being internet friends for years...

HYUNG LINE

Jin

He gets off the plane and is practically jumping up and down because he is insanely excited. He walks though the airport with ease, no map needed because of his motherly-know-all instincts.

"Jin?" You asked, slightly hesitant but thinking you recognised him from his selcas.
"Oh my god, no! I'm going home!" He complained and you were really confused.
"What?! You're Jin right."
"I warned you." He began explaining in a huff. "I told you I'd get annoyed if you were too pretty." You blush at his compliment and grab his arm confidently knowing it's definitely Jin.

"Stop lying, let's go!" You order tugging him out into the air of a new country. It smelt like vacation, if that's possible.
"What first?" He asked, staring down the street.
"Food." You quickly answered, walking ahead towards a food ship traditional to the country.
"You know me well."

Suga

"Infires." Was the first thing he said when he saw you.
"Hello to you too." You giggle but he keeps his act up.
"You see dis chain?" He asks, holding his necklace and you nod so he thinks for a moment. "3 dollar."
"Oh my god stop." You order, cringing from his English speech. "I know Korean, you don't need to try that."

He finally becomes himself, hugging you tightly and showing his gummy smile.
"You're real." He murmured into your ear and you beamed a massive smile.
"I am. I can't believe you would ever doubt me."
"There's a lot of bullshit on the internet." He defended. "And you seemed too good to be true."

J-Hope

You recognised him instantly as he had that smile that would always cheer you up when he sent you selcas, no matter what your mood. He ran up to you, not caring about anyone else in the airport.
"(Name)!" He shouted for you as he came rapidly closer to you. You soon realised he wasn't slowing down and had to step to the side to make him stop. You walked down the streets together and ended up at your house as that's where he was staying.

You lay down on your bed with him hugging you tightly.
"Please Hoseok ah~" You whined, trying to push him off. "It's really hot!"
"But you said we had to relax and enjoy that I'm here." He defended and you huffed.
"Hoseok, this isn't what I meant!"
"It's what I meant!"

You ended up just lying, out of breath from the heat, with your head on his stomach as he stroked your hair.
"I'm so happy right now." He beamed.
"Me too."

Rap Monster

As soon as you two met you were frowning at how tall he was compared to you.
"It's not my fault!" He chuckled, crouching down to be at your level.
"But it's not fair! How am I supposed to make you cute?!" You giggled, standing as tall as you could on your tip-toes a
"You don't." He compromised but you scowled.
"Not that easily..."

Only a few hours later he was sat pouting with cute makeup and hair tied in loads of tiny ponytails.
"I never wanted this." He sighed, looking at himself in the mirror.
"I know." You assured with a massive smile, proud of what you had done. "Now... Aegyo."
"Oh, you're not ready for this..." He then proceeded to do the worst aegyo you've ever seen but in a way that made it the best.