Right Place, Right Time

(Requested by @hollieWWExox )

(I'm not sure how to summarise this???)

NAMJOON ONE SHOT:

Right place, right time.

You had never been more excited in your life. You were stood in the line to meet Bangtan Sonyeondan. They were in the same building as you and you'd go so far as to say you felt honoured. As you saw them for the first time from the queue, your eyes welled up and you were about to scream. That was the moment your eyes fell on: not only the maknae line but also Namjoon. Your ultimate bias. You were seriously about to collapse, it was almost time to see them face to face.

It was another hour or two of slowly shuffling forward before you were at the front of the line. Taehyung hummed along to Cypher 4 as he signed posters and albums and next to him was Rap Monster. His expression was second hand embarrassment for Tae, scratching his forehead and awkwardly grinning.

His eyes locked with yours for a moment and you couldn't help but stare. He waved and smiled even more so his dimple showed and that was the closest you'd ever felt to a heart attack. He quickly got occupied by another fan waving at him but you were stood staring at his perfection.

Jimin was cute, aegyo and broken English when you mentioned you spoke it. He told you that you were beautiful and he loved you before you had to move on. Next was Jungkook, he was a meme like you'd seen in the online videos. Pulling faces of wonder as you gave him a headband with animal ears.

With Taehyung, you had a quick conversation about some random things, the last question being:
"Who's your bias?" You froze. You didn't want to be mean and say someone else right in his face but you couldn't lie. "I don't mind if it isn't me." He chuckled, bringing you out of your thoughts.
"Uh..." You leaned in and put the hand nearest Joonie up as a barrier, the other hand used to point discretely to where he was sat.
"Ah~ I'll let you get on then." He smiled, sliding your things back to you and letting you take a few steps to your side.

"Annyeong." There it was. That beautiful husky voice. Right in front of you. You felt like you needed a breather, it was too much for your hard to the point where you couldn't respond. "Hello~ gwaenchanayo?"
"I-I... Um..."
"English?" He asked with his American accent and you nodded.
"But Korean too. Sorry, I'm nervous."
"Awh~ don't be. I'm not mean." He chuckled and you smiled while whispering 'I know'.

"So who's your bias?" He asked confidently as he wrote his signature on your album. Tae heard the question and looked at you, wiggling his eyebrows for a moment.
"Y-you." You stuttered and he looked up.
"You're lying." He denied but you quickly shook your head. "You're trying to make me feel nice."
"Ani ani! You're my bias." You confirmed and he smiled.
"Well thank you..." He paused for a moment, waiting for a name.
"(Name)."
"Thank you (name)." He repeated and your cheeks flushed red.

"Aw no, you're shaking! Come here." He laughed, holding your hands and standing up, hugging you over the desk. That was all you remember, you got sent to the next member, which was Jin, and continued until the end.

~

You got back to your hotel that evening and just laid on the bed, thinking back on what happened. He hugged me. Every time you thought of it, your cheeks warmed and you smiled.

Finally, you decided it was time for dinner. You grabbed a jacket and your bag before leaving the room heading towards the elevator. The reason you were in a hotel was because Bangtan were only coming to London, you lived too far away to go there and back in one day so decided to make it more of a trip.