✎ Appa Jimin

(Request from @ABooknerdigan )

BRIEF OVERVIEW:

You and Jimin are already madly in love, you've had three children (Eunji (age 4, F), Yuri (age 7, F) and HyunSoo (age 3, M) or Soo/SooSoo as a nickname) and you couldn't be happier. One day when Yuri was almost 7, she decided she wanted to dance. She'd been watching people in music dance since forever and she wanted to give it a go. It's been a while since then and she's starting to get pretty good. She never went to any lessons, Jimin would just help teach her, but she enjoyed it more than anything.

•-••-•

"Jagi~ I'm hom- huh!" Jimin got cut off by Yuri running up to him and hugging him tightly, knocking the wind out of him.
"Appa!" She beamed and he smiled widely with a chuckle.
"Hello, little one. Where's your mom?" He greeted, messing up her hair just as she pointed down the hall and he heard you calling him from another room.

"Jimin!" You shouted again as he walked down the hall, Yuri trailing behind.
"What?" He asked just before he entered the living room door. You didn't need to answer, as soon as he turned the corner he saw you with his four-year-old son, HyunSoo, on climbing chest and Eunji hugging your legs so you couldn't get up. All three of you were giggling and Jimin soon joined.

"Get off Eomma!" He chuckled playfully and loudly as he ran up and grabbed HyunSoo off your chest. He lifted him into the air and let him sit on one forearm as you sat up properly and scooped Eunji off your shin.
"Appa!" She squealed, as soon as you got her unattached, before running up and pouncing on his leg instead.
"Appa, Appa! Look!" Yuri ordered as she ran into the room. You watched her pull at his sleeve, so he was now being attacked by three small children.

"Have fun~" you smiled as you tried to swiftly exit the room.
"Yah! Come back here, I saved you!" He complained, the words muffled as SooSoo pulled on his cheeks and around his mouth while giggling to himself.
"Fine, give me Soo." You sighed, holding out your arms as Jimin yanked the child off his frame like he was glued. "You've got to have a bath, mr." You said in a babyish voice. Your scrunched up face right in front of your son's as you held him out in front of you.

You left the room and Jimin got Eunji to settle down and leave him alone before turning his attention to Yuri.
"Come and look!" She beamed excitedly, rushing out of the room and to the computer. "Hobi sent me another video of him dancing!" She informed with a high pitch. It was easy for you and Jimin to see she had a little childish crush on Jimin's friend, Hoseok, by how shy she got when he was around but how much she talked about him when he wasn't. She stretched her little arm over the desk and clicked a button on the mouse, starting the video.

"He's amazing!" She gushed as it ends and Jimin chuckles.
"I think he's in town, do you want him to come over?"
"Aniyo!" She quickly denied.
"Why not?" He asked and her face went bright red.
"Because... Because I don't want you to trouble him." She slightly lied and he nodded slowly.
"Okay. Was there anything else before your sister kicks off?" He asked and she thought for a moment before nodding.

"Can we do some dance practice today?" She asked hopefully, standing up on tiptoes.
"I'm really busy..." He sighed but the look in her eyes was so compelling he couldn't say no. "But I'll try, if not: I promise tomorrow." She cheered and jumped up and down.
"Okay!" She agreed, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down for a hug before running back to her room. Jimin sighed as he knew how excited she was. So much work...

"Aaappppppaaa~" Eunji whined from the living room.
"Appa has some work to do, sweetie." He replied, picking her up and going to walk out and to her bedroom with her in his arms.
"But Appa's been doing work all day. So I couldn't see him." She pouted and he mimicked her.
"Well, Appa's home all day tomorrow, but now I have to work. Sorry, Eunji ah~"

~

"HyunSoo!" You shouted after the damp clothes boy with soaking wet hair as he ran around the house away from you. He ran into Jimin's home office and hid under the desk that he was working at.
"What do you think you're doing?" Jimin growled playfully as he picked him and threw him slightly into the air before catching him again.
"Umma' coming!" He shrieked, pulling on Jimin's noise as he eye smiled at how cute his kid is. "Hide!" He hissed.
"Hide?" Jimin repeated, setting him down on the ground. He nodded enthusiastically before running behind the cupboard.

Jimin looked around before sprinting behind the door and staying out of sight.
"Appa pabo..." You tutted as you came into the room, clearly knowing where they both were. "Where's SooSoo?" You asked Jimin after revealing him from the hiding spot. He shrugged and you heard a high pitched giggle from behind the cupboard.

You started creeping over to where he was and knelt down before popping your head around the corner.
"Boo!" You exclaimed with wide eyes and an 'o' shaped mouth. He burst out into a fit of laughing as you started to tickle his torso and lift him up in the air, kissing his cheek.
"This is why I wanted kids..." Jimin smiled as he watched you both.
"Speaking of kids, you promised Yuri a dance practice." You reminded, making your way to the door. "She really loves this. It's something you two bond over, please give her the time." You pleaded before going back to the bathroom to dry off HyunSoo's hair.

Jimin sighed, he wanted with all his heart to go and play and dance around with Yuri but he just had to do the one thing he was working on. He sat back down and tried to rush it but he only had 5 minutes before there was a knock at his door. Yuri's head poked around the entrance.
"Appa?"
"Ne?"
"It's getting later... Do we have to dance tomorrow?" She asked disappointedly and he stared sadly at her frown.

Please give her the time.

"Aniyo. I'm done now, we can go practice." She almost squealed with excitement, scurrying out to get her sneakers on and go into the hard-wood floored room they always used for dancing. He beamed brightly as he closed his laptop and followed her.
"What are we doing today?" He asked and she thought for a while.
"Does Hoseok-ah like cute stuff?" She asked timidly and Jimin let out a soft chuckle.
"I think so..." She looked up at him with a look in her eyes that he understood fully. "Liar Liar?"
"I don't know that." She admitted and Jimin got out his phone, typing something in and then showing her the screen as a YouTube video popped up.

"That one?" She nodded immediately with a wide smile. Jimin helped her learn it for hours and any time you entered the room she made you back out again, saying it was a surprise.

She finally finished and had it perfect for a little kid. She showed you and you clapped excitedly.
"Should we invite Hobi over?" You joked, mainly at Jimin but he just looked towards Yuri.
"Okay." She agreed, unlike her shy self when anyone mentions him. You were shocked but also happy she was coming out of her shell.
"I'll ask him to come tomorrow, he'll be so proud." You smiled, giving Jimin a peck on the lips and brushing his cheek with your thumb. "Thank you." You whispered.
"No problem."

I hope you liked it @ABooknerdigan ! Idk how fluffy it was but that's up to you, I had fun writing it though! If anyone has anymore requests: put them in the comments or private message me. Okay, bye!

- BTS_please