Chapter 13 - Through cats eyes

One big disgrace.

I was happy that Elsa was going to spend some time with her sister. They were going to terrorise the whole castle the whole night by organising a sleepover in her room. I, myself, was very pleased by hearing this, but also disappointed, but that will be explained later on. I was glad for Elsa, but also, I now had some time to control a force which I haven't used for awhile...

--()--

Oh holy blood wires....this is why I don't use this force! I meowed as hard as I could, cursing inwardly that I couldn't use any of my other forces. I was currently clawing my nails into the stone railing in the form of a cat. I was hoping that a jump from the top roof to the balcony would be possible, I am a cat after all and cats always land on their feet, right? But I had it wrong, instead of landing right on my feet, I didn't even come near the balcony. God knows how I even succeeded to clamp myself onto the railing. One thing I knew for sure, I had to practice more. I didn't even know which room this balcony belonged to, sometimes I wished....

My thoughts were disturbed by a door that was opened and the sound of light footsteps. I meowed louder and felt two delicate hands lift me up from the railing. I closed my eyes to relax a little, but tensed up when I felt something soft press against my side. "Hey little guy, how did you come up here?" The sweet melody of Elsa's voice reached my ears and I slowly looked up to see her smiling down at me. Oh no, how did I not notice this was the balcony to her room!

"Elsa?" A certain strawberry blonde Princess opened the door and came walking in with a plate full snacks balancing in one hand and two cups of steaming hot chocolate in her other. How did she managed to hold all of that at once? Elsa walked into the room and closed the door to the outside, I slightly began to panic.

I needed to get out of here, to go back to my room and never use this force again. Elsa sat down on the edge of her bed and I was about to leave her comforting warmth, but was stopped when slender fingers scratched just behind my ear. I felt purrs rumbling in my throat, my mind no longer on escaping. "And who is this?" Anna sat beside her sister and stroke along my back.

"I don't know, but this little guy managed to get all up here."

"You must like climbing, don't you." Elsa chuckled softly and listened to the stories her sister had to tell. I pushed myself further against her, curling myself up in her lap and closing my eyes. Maybe this was even better than what Elsa and I actually had planned for the night.

Earlier that day

My face fell when I thought about everything Elsa went through, she didn't deserve such a life. She deserves the most beautiful mornings, the warm love of her family and the acceptance for who she truly is. In the silence I finally dared to vocalise my thoughts. "Elsa."

"Mhm?" She asked, her eyes still on the book she was reading. Her legs were crossed as once again I could clearly see the delicate flesh of her leg.

"Do you know you're beautiful?" I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face as Elsa's eyes averted from the page of her book to look at me in shock.

She smiled playfully. "Do you know you're not the first person to ask me that." I growled at the thought of King Kian who was all over Elsa. He had said it a hundred of times and every time it was a reassign on my dead list. I tried to swallow away the anger boiling inside of me so I could change back to the charming me.

"It does not surprise me." I said with slightly clenched teeth. I saw how a light blush showed on Elsa's smooth skin, I placed my hand on her cheek and stroke with my thumb across her cheekbone.

"How come?" She asked softly, leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips.

"Because sometimes it feels like you just don't realise it." Elsa pulls back a little and locks eyes with me.