Chapter 12 - Truth about love

'Everything was red. The walls, glaring back at her, looming over her trembling body. Her hair, ratty and tangled. The blood splattered across her face and staining her hands. The smooth red liquid streaming down from the corner of her lips and dripping down her chin. Crawling across her sharp cheekbones and down her slender neck. "It's alright. You're going to be alright, I will fix this for you." The (H/C) haired girl nodded slowly as her eyes were still fixated on the lifeless body on her bedroom floor. Her sister's comforting voice lulling her into a restless night of regrets.'

I was pacing through my room, it had been three days after the incident in the forest. "I have to tell her. I have to inform her of what awaits her if she decides to be with me." A frustrated growl escaped my lips and I quickly covered my mouth to prevent more growling. I sigh and walked to the balcony where I stood listening to all the joyful sounds that came from the courtyard of the castle. The frozen water of the fountain glittered in the sun while people skated across the surface of the stone ground now frozen over as well. I smiled slightly when I saw Anna skating hand in hand with a clumsy Kristoff who just bumped into one of the stalls and searched support by his reindeer.

My eyes slowly glided to a certain blonde, who was showing all sorts of magic tricks to the little children. I had to admit, that I was fascinated by the way Elsa could treat those children, I would never be as good as her with youth, she would be a perfect mother. I sigh and turned away from the outside world, hoping that for ones I could block it all out. Elsa was caring, modest, protective, helpful, intelligent and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, how can she possibly love someone, something, like me.

I ran a hand through my hair and opened my door, walking through the silent corridors. She can't love me, that's impossible. I'm just so obsessed with her that I can't see the differences anymore.

'How come vampires have a strong feeling for care and love when a vampire is impossible to be loved.'

You're holding her as your prisoner, you're locking her up just for your own will, you're so selfish. She doesn't love you, she fears you.

I pushed the doors open to the only place in the castle where I still found some rest, the library. The wooden floor cracked underneath my weight while I searched for something to distract myself from the roaring words inside my head. I let my fingers glide across the cold surface of the black wing in the middle of the room. In the past my sister would learn me all kinds of music she had learned by her lessons that I may not attend because of the King and Queen. I always listened to her beautiful voice while her fingers made contact with the black and white keys of the piano. That was the only time I was careless, I could only think of the love my sister felt for me and that was everything I needed.

I sat on the black bench before the wing, I pulled of my cloves and stretched my fingers. I could still hear the magical sounds my sister could make with such a masterpiece. I closed my eyes and remembered the music my sister would play when I was upset, it would always calm me. I began playing and let my fingers touch the keys revealing the captivating sounds.

'Secrets are hard to keep, whether it's a personal secret, the kind that you don't want anyone to know or an unique secret, the kind that you desperately want to get off your chest, but can't because you fear a bad reaction.'

--()--

Elsa's P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs in search for (Y/N), she had locked herself away after what had happened in the woods. I know that she would never hurt me, but still there was something about her that wasn't right. And then I'm not referring to her being a creature. When I was done with my duties I took several books out of the bookcases in the library, trying to find something to help her, but with no successful discoveries. I greeted a few servants who were still in the castle running around to who knows where.