Prologue

Name, that everyone has...

A last name, which is every girl's dream.

A first name, which is everyone's identity.

And I don't have it. 

I had it once. A first name, a last name.

A name with a title. 

Which is every girl's dream after her dream 'prince' comes... 

After her dream marriage...

"Isn't it ironic? You returned where you came from. You became the same girl with no name...no title, no respect. And this is where you belong, this is what you deserve."

I was lost.

He took me in. 

I had no one. 

He became the 'one'.

He, who gave me a name, respect and a title. 

And he was the one who turned away and left me behind.

It was all just a dream. A dream that I wanted to last till the end of time. Till I exist.

And when I woke up, I found myself in the same place again, became the same girl once again...

I don't blame him though. 

Not because it was his fault. 

But because I cannot, even though every single thing was his fault. 

I was lost in my own world again where no light of hope existed for me. And this time, there will be no one to save me.

I waited and waited and let my darkness consume me once again.

______________________________

A/N : The picture in the media is the heroine/OC/female protagonist Ena. The photo doesn't belong to me. I just found it on Google^^

This chapter is EDITED. But still let me know if you find any spelling errors or grammatical mistakes. I'll slap myself twice, edit it again and will greatly appreciate it.

||By my leave||