Chapter 7 - The new boy, Malik.

Start from the beginning

I don't know if my mind was playing games with me, but I think he walked by me, and took a double take. He stopped for a second, which he hadn't really done yet. While the other girls giggled  he ignored it. But he gave me a wink and continued walking.

My eyes widened and I stood there in disbelief. "Did you guys just see that or--"

"Oh we saw it." Louis and Ash said in unison. So it wasn't just me. This new guy was here, girls were already all over him, and he had just winked at me. What were the chances...

--------------------------

After two long torturous periods it was finally lunch, probably the most entertaining part of the day. 

"So, what’s the deal with the new guy? He looks pretty popular. I've been at this school for four years and girls haven't been falling for me like that." Niall complained as he took a bite out of his sandwhich. 

"Well you can't blame them, he is pretty damn hot." Ash said denial and shrugged her shoulders. 

"Yeah that’s what you think." Niall argued back. "C'mon help me out here Rach!" He pleaded with his mouth full.

"Sorry Niall, I've gotta be honest, he is pretty good looking." I winked at Ash who blew me a kiss.

"But hun, you need to back up,  you've already got Harry, I hold dibs on this one." Ash fluttered her eyelashes giggling. 

I wasn't quite sure about that, I wasn't quite sure of what ever was going on between Harry and I. 

"In your dreams. Get in line with the rest of the girls." Nat but in bursting her bubble as always. I felt her nudge me, "Rach, what's wrong? You look kind of down?" Nat asked changing the topic.

I shook my head coming out of my many thoughts and forced a smile. "Oh its nothing--"

And there was the bell interrupting me as always. 

--------------------------------------------

I headed off to geo being late again, and having to near the back, where I always dreaded. I had poor vision as it is, and sitting in the back I couldn't see a thing. I took my seat at the back by the other empty desk right beside me. While I shoved my books into my desk, I heard loud but faint music. I lifted my head and there he was, the new guy again. He had this sort of attitude, where he payed attention to know one. He walked in without an introduction and sat himself down right beside me, which was the only seat left.

I figured it would be rude not to introduce myself, and I wanted to know what the deal was with this guy anyways. "Hey, I'm Rachel."

At first, he didn't hear me but I stared at him for a couple of seconds, and then he realized I had said something. He took one earphone out of his ear and leaned forward. "Sorry did you say something."

Well, he didn't seem too cocky, yet.

"I said, hey, I'm Rachel." I intoduced again and awkwardly waved at him.

He smiled crookedly and nodded his head. "Oh, hi, I'm Zayn. I'm new here, as you can tell."

I nodded pouting my lips. "Sure can. I like that name by the way, very different but it's very nice."

He removed the other ear phone as well and smiled even brighter. "Thanks, people pronounce it in many ways, spell it in many ways as well. It's actually pretty common."

"Well its the first I'm hearing of it."

He laughed and wrapped his ear phones around his phone and shoved it into his pocket. He didn't look like someone who would be easy to talk to, but as they say don't judge a book by its cover, he wasn't.

"So, you're in for a long 60 minutes of pure boredom. This class I swear is pointless."

He laughed looking into my eyes. I noticed he had very beautiful shade of eyes. I couldn't decide if they were light brown, or grey. He had a very thick accent and I could recognize a bradford lad anywhere. 

"Judging by your accent I'm sure you're from near here, bradford am I right?" I pointed my finger at him, positive that I was right.

His eyes were wide in shock. "Yeah, that's exactly right, how the hell did you know that?"

I brushed my shoulder and laughed. "I know quite a few people from there."

He nodded his head and smiled. "I'm assuming you're just from here, London?"

I faked a shocked expression and placed my hand over my mouth. "Nooo, how could you possibly tell?"

He pouted his lips and cocked his head to the side. "I know a lot of people from here." I laughed, and is jawline stretched into a large smile. We looked infront of us, facing the front of the classroom where the teacher had finally taken it away.

How ironic that luck was actually in my favor this week and I was somehow sitting next to the hot new guy. I swear this never happened to me, ever.

This was gonna be interesting....

End of Chapter 7.

Hope you enjoyed! Leave your comments and I would love to hear what you guys think! :) Catch up on all the latest chapters! :) Follow me on Twitter as welll >> @Weluv_OneD :) x

-- Rida xx