My big brother the vampire

--Alex's POV--

"Please tell me the story!" Calum whines again.

"No Calum, for the last time no." I repeat.

"Pleeeease! For me." He pouts.

"No, sorry." I say.

"Tell me or I'll scream at the top of my lungs." He threatens me.

"You wouldn't!" I gasp.

He opens his mouth, "Fine! I'll tell you!" I sigh in defeat.

He crosses his arms and smirks. Obviously, happy with his 'cleverness'

"I was ten years old. When my dad walked in. Holding a beer bottle. I knew this wasn't going to go well when I saw the bottle. He comes in and starts to slur and mumble. I couldn't under stand what he was saying and he got mad. I started crying. Then he said something like , "Go cry to your mother!" Before slamming the door. I would have cried to my mom but she was in the hospital."

"Why was she in the hospital?" Calum asked.

"Don't interrupt me or I won't tell the story." I scold.

"Oh sorry, Continue." He says.

"Anyways, So after he left I decided I would leave to. By leave I mean run away. So I went over to my dresser. I pulled out my necklace that my mom gave to me when I was born. I put it around my neck and opened my window. I was on the first floor so I just jumped down. I then started walking down the street.Then this little dog came out of know where and started barking at me. I didn't want it to give me away so I ran from it and didn't know where I was going. After about ten minutes I was lost, in the woods. I knew I had to get out because it was almost dark.

*

An hour goes by and it's dark. I can see just about nothing. Now I didn't believe in monsters or any of that but I sure as hell didn't like the dark. I walk around shaking due to the cold air. When I hear a noise. I turn around, nothing.

"Stupid squirrels." I muttered to my self.

"That wasn't a squirrel." I hear a voice say.

I turn around still seeing nothing, but hear a chuckle. I start to shake. Confused what was going on. I tried to run but I was grabbed from behind and-"

"Stop!" Calum cuts me off, " I know what happens."

"Oh really what?" I smirk.

"It turns out to be Harry who you're forced to live with after he turns you into a vampire." He says as fast as possible.

"Well if you knew how the story went then why'd you ask me to tell it?" I chuckle pecking his lips.

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"Oh, speaking of Harry I better get home. He's gonna be pissed when he finds out I snuck out again." I say standing up.

"Alright babe, see you soon." Calum wraps me in a hug.

"Bye Calum." I say before speeding back to the house.

I know he'll find out but I can still try to sneak in. I silently flash inside of the door. I slip off my shoes and they make a small noise. I freeze to make sure it wasn't that loud. When I'm done I hang up my coat. I turn around making eye contact with...

Damn it!

"Where the hell have you been?" Harry asks.

"Out." I mumble trying to walk past him but failing.

"Tell me where you where?" He asks.

"I went for a walk alright, get off my case!" I flash to the fridge.

I open the fridge just as Harry pops up to close it. " I'm hungry." I whine.

"Tell me where you where!" He demands.

"I already did!" I yell.

"You where with him, weren't you?" He asks.

"Why the hell do you care?" I ask opening the fridge.

"Weren't you?" He closed the fridge.

"Yes! Ok! I was, was that what you wanted?" I asked walking away again.

"What do you see in him?" He grumbles.

"He sweet and caring." I say, "unlike some people."

"He's dangerous! He's a Werewolf!" He walks behind me.

"He's not dangerous. He's just like me." I say as a tear runs down my face.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked stopping me.

"Do you ever think about anyone but yourself? You've never even meet him. How would you know what he's like? How do you know he wasn't forced into it? How do you know that he's not like the others and just wants to be normal? Because last time I checked we don't have that power." I run upstairs and locking myself in my room.

I don't even want to see Harry. Now or ever.

____________________

New year? New fan fic!

Thnx for reading:))

VOTE

COMMENT &

SHARE PLZ!