“Why you grindin’ against me?” he said looking at me smiling.

“I’m sorry…I had a moment.” I said smiling.

My phone started vibrating and I looked down to see Peyton was calling me and Jae looked at my phone and looked at me.

“I guess I’ll talk to you later.” Jaeson said.

“Babe, don’t be mad I told him that I would meet up with after I was finished over here.” I said staring at Jaeson who had an “I don’t give a fuck” look.

“So I’ll talk to you later right?” I asked holding his hands.

“Yeah babe.” He said.

I got up from on top of him and he stood up also and pulled me into a hug by my waist and kissed me for a long minute. I can’t lie I missed this so much.

“I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

“Yeah.” He said.

I left his house and was on my way to go meet Peyton at my house.

I pulled up at my house and Peyton was sitting outside in his car because no one was home so I got out my car and he was just chilling in there on the phone with someone so I knocked on the window. He stared at me for a moment before he hung up on the phone and unlocked the doors.

“Where you been?” he asked staring at me.

“I told you I was going to Jaeson’s house before we met up.”

“Aw…okay, so what happened with that?”

“We got back together.” I said looking away because he was just staring me up and down. He was mad and I knew he was because he didn’t say anything for about five minutes. We just sat there in silence as I stared out the window.

“You sure ya’ll back together?” he finally said.

“I just left from his house and we talked…I’m pretty sure.” I said glancing at Peyton, he was rubbing his face.

“Aight.”

“Aight what?”

“Nothing, I gotta go meet my homeboys in a lil’ bit.”

“So what that got to do with me? You don’t want to talk to me no more since I took him back?” I asked staring at him.

He just shook his head. “I ain’t said shit like that.”

“Well why are you mad?”

“I’m straight Jayda.”

Jayda? What happened to Jay? He’s real pissed off!

“No you are not, you’re mad because I took Jaeson back!”

“Mane that ain’t got shit to do with me okay, do what you gotta do I’m not tripping but don’t think one day you with him and the next you with me cause the shit ain’t happening no more.”

“That’s totally fine with me Peyton because I love him and I want to be with him.” I looked at him while he was focused on his phone.

“Alright can you please get out cause I got to go?” he said.

“Where do you have to go Peyton? We haven’t been sitting here but ten minutes, your lil’ friends can wait.”

“Look I’m not trying to argue with you Jayda so can you just please get out?”

“What is wrong with you? Get out your feelings…it’s not that serious.” I kind of yelled.

Peyton got out the car and just started to walk away. What the hell?! I got out also and grabbed his arm to stop him before he was gone from the end of my driveway. He turned and looked at me and he was so red like he was about to blow up and I just knew he was about to blow up in my face.