1/Taking A Break

When Signe came throughthe front door into the kitchen, she unloaded on Sean McLoughlin. He couldn't believe his ears. The girl he's been dating; living with even, is...is leaving him? And for what? Not texting or calling back this one time?

"This isn't the first time," Signe said in an exasperated tone, "I feel like we never talk anymore, your always so indulged in your career and never give me enough attention!" She looked tired and on the verge of tears. Sean understood that she was someone who needed a daily dose of attention. What Sean didn't understand was why she felt this way if every morning he told her it was good and that she was beautiful.

When he reminded her of this she replied, "But we never spend time together! Just you and me relaxing, or having fun, or even going to the movies! Everyday you say good morning and lock yourself in your office and then I don't see you for hours sometimes!" She was about to fall apart, and Sean could tell.

"Okay, Wiishu," calling her by that name always calmed her down, "So let's do something. I'll take a break from YouTube and we'll go do something." Sean gave a reassuring smile.

Signe looked away and wiped off any evidence of tears. Looking into Sean's eyes she states, "I just don't think this is going to work out. I need someone who is able to put me before their job."

Sean was speechless, when he did say something it was only one word.

"Signe-"

"No," She interrupted, "We both need someone we can handle."

"Wiishu, I-I'm sorry, okay? Listen we can work through this-" but she was already walking towards the door. It was now he noticed headlights. "Who is that?" He asked, but he already knew the answer.

"I'm going to go stay with my mother for a while. I'm sorry Sean, I just need to leave." She walked to their room.

Sean did not move when she left the room. He was dumbfounded at how stupid he was for being such a terrible boyfriend. He tried to think of all the wrong he did during this relationship, and that only made him feel worse. Sean did not stop Signe from walking to the door.

When she got to the door, she hesitated and said, "Goodbye Sean, I hope you live a good life."

"Wiishu, please don't go...I lo-" She walked out before he could finish. He watched the headlights leave the driveway and felt a single tear run down his right cheek.

He felt like such a piece of shit. He wanted to die for five seconds but then remembered he couldn't do that, there were too many people who still loved him. Who he still loved. He still loved Signe in this moment. He knew he couldn't stay alone in this house because it would cause unneeded thoughts and possible actions to occur.

He pulled out his phone and texted Mark Fishbach.

SM - 'Well I feel like a giant pile of steaming shit right about now.'

Less than a minute later he got his reply.

MF - 'What happened?!'

SM - 'Can you just call me?'

In a few seconds, his phone rang.

To be continued...

A/N:

Hey! I'm new to Wattpad, so I'd love to hear what you think about my first installment of A New Beginning!

This is my new SepticPie Fanfic. It's one of my favorite ships, as obscure as it is, so stay I decided I'd write some stuff myself. Stay tuned for more, thank you so much for reading!