Yandere Boi {Chapter 20}

I put my elbows on the table and put both my hands on my cheeks, closing my eyes and telling myself to keep calm, I quietly inhale and exhale...

"Will you excuse me for a moment? Saki.. come with me!"

Kokona says. I quickly turn over to Taro and he chuckles. I see Kokona look back as she walks over to the bathroom with Saki.
I glare at her and she quickly turns back around. I look down at the table and sigh.

"This sucks."

I whisper to Taro. He turns his head and looks at me.

"You should have just said no."

He says while he starts to laugh. I slump down in my chair and face palm...
I hear footsteps coming toward our table and see Kokona and Saki walking over.
They sat down.

~Skip 'cause I'm a lazy piece of POOP~

Our food then arrives and we start eating. We all start to talk for a while and enjoy our meals. I try to interact with Kokona a bit to get to know her... so that I can gain her friendship and trust just to kill her in the end.

~Skiiiip~

We finish, pay and then head out! We all say our see you laters and go our seperate ways! I hold on to Taro's arm as we walk home.
We arrive home and plop ourselfs down on the couch. We turn on the T.V and sit down for a while.
A few minutes had passed since then.
It was now 4:39pm.
I looked over to Taro and he was sound asleep. I smiled at the sight of him. I then stood up and yawned as I stretch. I walked over to the kitchen and opened up the huge freezer.

I then touched Budo's arm and it was so cold. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him out. I then set him down on the kitchen counter.
I started to caress his stomach. The texture was a little bit rough. I then felt his cold dead lips and opened his mouth. It was disgusting... I opened his eyes and it was pretty terrifying.
His pupil seemed to have sort of, faded?
It sent a chill down my spine which caused me to twitch. I then put his body back into the freezer. I went back over to the couch and just sat there for the rest of the time.

This chapter is so short, and I really don't care. I hate myself, I'm lazy, and a fucking mess. I haven't been updating at all. I'm honestly a piece of shit. I am sorry. I've been having a few thoughts about creating a new story! But I want to finish this, but how am I gonna do that if I don't update at all?!? I know I've said this before, but, I REALLY am sorry, dudes... I WILL try to be on top of this! I WILL carve these words on a stone. I'm just so terrible.