Yandere Boi {Chapter 4}

TARO'S POV

*Alarm on phone goes off*

I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom then took a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and hair then got out my back school uniform. I was so excited to go to school and see Ayano! I couldn't wait, I rushed down stairs and made two pieces of toast and headed out the door. I grabbed my bike but then I saw someone walking along the sidewalk, it was Ayano! I put my bike down and then ran towards her.

"Ayano! Hey."

I said.

"Oh, hey Taro!"

She said back to me. I started to blush and feel the butterflies in my stomach again! I smiled at her and she smiled back at me, while walking it was mostly awkward silence, until someone ran up to us and started taking. it was some random guy.

"Hey Ayano!"

The boy said.

"Hey you!"

Ayano said back. I wondered who this guy was, but I just stayed quiet and didn't say anything because I didn't know who this guy was. They seemed to be flirting with each other, I was getting very angry at this point and I couldn't take it so I just started to walk faster . I soon arrived at school and then walked into the building and then went to my class. Soon I saw Ayano came in the class, and guess who was behind her.... THAT SAME GUY. As Ayano took her seat in the back of the class the boy sat next to her and kissed her hand. I started to feel my eyes water up, and I don't even know why I was about to cry! I guess I was kinda sad... Then my sadness turned to anger when I heard them laughing, I looked back at them and made a face of disgust. The bell rang and everyone went on the roof top for lunch.