Yandere Boi {Chapter 14}

We layed in bed for a while, then soon fell into a deep sleep..

*The next morning*
I woke up and and just thought to myself how cute, Taro looked! I looked to my side and saw my alarm clock, it read. "11:15"

"Taro, wake up! Uh, we're late!"

I shook, Taro until he had woken up from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, Ayano!"
He said to me and kissed my forgead. I blushed and then hard almost nearly forgot about being late to school.

"Heh.. T-Taro! We're late, for school!"

He got up from the bed and stretched out his arms, then he finally processed what I had said.

"Oh.."

All he did was stand there with his arms behind his back.

"Hurry up, let's get ready!"

We got our uniforms on, and everything. Ya know, the usual. We were soon finished getting dressed, then since we were already late, we just decided to take our time and eat breakfast! I made four slices of toast and spread jam on them.

"Ya did good"

Taro said after he took a bite out of the toast, and patted my head. I let out a small giggle =^_^=
We finished eating then we walked to school. We arrived at the school, then we stood outside for a little while because I got kinda nervous to go inside.. After being late.. Taro turned to me and grabbed me by the shoulders and gave me a small pep talk before walking in. I nodded my head, grabbed Taro's hand, then walked confidently into the school. Taro and I put our things in the lockers the went to the office. We walked in the classroom then people just looked at us.. I quickly rushed over to my seat and sat down, I felt my face getting hotter and hotter.. I felt a little embarrassed. Taro sat beside me then quietly chuckled.

45 minutes later...

The class was over and then the bell rang, so all the students headed up to the school roof top. Just then, as me and Taro sat down on the bench, Budo walked up to us..

"Hey, Taro!"
Budo said. Taro waved at him, Taro told me he'd be back, he was just going to talk to, Budo. I smiled and nodded my head. I saw Budo and him go to this group of girls.. I saw Budo push Taro over to that girl, Kokona.. The one with the twin tornadoes, freakishly big boobs that can't fit her uniform.. I saw her clutch, Taro's arm.. And started to giggle and blush..

"W-what's she doing..?"
I quietly whispered to myself.. And why did Budo- oh.. That's right, after what happened between him and me the other day, what he did to me.. He wanted to take, Taro away from me... Soon, Taro came back and say next to me on the bench.

"Hey, Ayano!"
He said to me.

I gave out a fake smile and waved to him. I looked over at, Budo then he was just, staring at me.. He gave me a creepy grin.. It sent shivers down my spine. Taro and I finished our lunch, then soon the bell rang and we all went to our next classes.