Yandere Boi {Chapter 6}

Taro's POV

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up, I got up brushed my hair and teeth, put deodorant on, and got my uniform out and put it on. I headed down stairs and made toast then headed out the door. I got on my bike and as I was riding it to school, I got nervous thinking about yesterday when I talked to Info-Chan... I arrived at school and I checked my surroundings, just to see if Info-Chan was around, she wasn't.

[Taro's mind]

"Just don't think about it..."

I calmed down a bit and walked into the school. I put my things in my locker and headed to class, I saw Ayano sitting in the back of the class as usual. Soon, Ren walked in the classroom and sat beside Ayano. I looked away and couldn't help but think how badly I wanna kill this guy! I turned back around and decided to just talk to Ayano.

"Hey Ayano.."

I said.

She smiled and waved to me.

"Her smile is too beautiful"

I whispered to myself as I blushed a little. =^,^=

"Haha!"

Ayano laughs at me for blushing. I'm just little bit embarrassed..

*45 minutes later*

"Class dismissed! Now go to lunch."

The teacher announced. Everyone grabs their lunch and heads up to the roof top, I sit where I always sit, on the bench, as usual. I see Ayano and Ren walk passed me, I quickly call Ayano.

"Hey, Ayano!"

I say

She turns around and sees me.

"Oh, Hi Taro!"

She says back.

"Ayano c'mon, let's eat."

Ren says to Ayano.

"Uh.. Ok."

Ayano says.

"Wait Ayano! I need help!"

I quickly say something before she leaves.

"Well what is it?"

Ayano ask. I stay quiet for a moment trying to figure out what to say next.

"It's... Uhh.."

This Ren guy takes Ayano by her hand then walks away.

"I need help with homework!"

I shouted. Ayano turns around and looks at me and then looks back at Ren.

"Meet me after school in the classroom!"

Ayano says back to me. I give a thumbs up signaling "ok" I turn around and start to smile!

[Taro's mind]

"I just hope she doesn't bring Ren to tag along... Heh, I don't think she would."

The bell rings and it's time to go back to class, while walking down the steps Ren bumps into me and I trip down the steps. Everyone starts laughing and pointing at me... I look to Ayano and all the does is sit there and does nothing but hide the laughter behind her hand
I quickly get up and calmly walk away, even though I'm really embarrassed, I try not to let it get to me, but what Ayano did really got to me and made me feel heartbroken and mad. When everyone's done laughing at me they soon all return back to class. I look at the back of the class and see Ayano and Ren are sitting there together, Ren looks at me and grins. He bumped into me on purpose..

The bell rings and school is now over. I head to the roof top and see only Ren standing there. I want to kill him so badly and now's my chance. I quietly snuck up from behind him, take his shoes off and push him off the roof top! As his body hits the ground I watch from above as his blood spreads out on the grass. I couldn't believe what I had just done... I really killed this guy, and it felt amazing! I turn around and see Ayano heading up to the roof top.

"Hey... Taro, I didn't see you in the classroom like we planned.."

Ayano says to me. I stay quiet for moment.

"Also, I'm really really REALLY sorry about laughing at you when you fell... I feel like a jerk..."

Ayano says. I look at Ayano and run to her. Her eyes widening looking kinda scared, I give her a hug.

"Ayano, it's ok."

I say to her. She hugs me back and then looks over my shoulder.

"Taro, who's shoes are those?"

She ask me. I look at her with wide eyes and turn around.

"Those shoes? Oh, they're Ren's shoes."

I say to her. Her face turns pale and her eyes widen.

"Did he... Jump?"

Ayano asked. I had to tell Ayano the truth, I knew it was the right thing to do... BUT NO AYANO WILL NEVER KNOW I DID IT AND SHE WILL BE MINE.

"He did."

I told Ayano. She hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder, she looked to me and asked,

"Why?"
I put my head down and hugged her tighter as she cried. Me and Ayano walked down the steps and decided instead of working on homework we should should go to the park. We stayed at the park for about 30 nineties just talking, I enjoyed my time ^^