Yandere Boi {Chapter 19}

Taro's POV
We wake up the next morning and lie in bed for a while before getting up.
Ayano sits up on the bed and stretches out her arms.

"It's, Saturday!"

Ayano says happily while twrilling around. I smile at her and then sit up on the bed as well. She grabs my hand and leads the way to the bathroom.
We brush our teeth, wash our face and get dressed.

We then just head downstairs and we both eat cereal and sit on the couch watching T.V.

"So what do you think we're gonna do today?"

I ask Ayano. She turns to me and starts to think. Then, her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Um.. We could go to that little café down the street!"

She says while taking another bite of cereal. I nod my head in agreement. Once we're done, we both gather our things and head out the door.
As we're walking along the side walk, we see Saki and Kokona.
I turn over to Ayano and she looks outraged...

Ayano's POV

Kokona.. I have no problem with Saki, but, Kokona... that's another story..

"H-hi.."

She says to us while waving. I quickly grab Taro's hand and start walking towards them. I greet her with a smile and she completely ignores me and looks right at Taro...

"Hey, T-taro!..."

Taro scartches the back of his neck and waves at her. I look at him, then back at her.

"So.. where are you guys headed?"

Kokona ask, Taro...

"No-"

I quickly cut Tarto off.

"We're just walking, that's all."

I say as I give a fake smile to Kokona.
Her smile is then faded away and I start to walk away hand in hand with Taro.

"Oh.. I was just wondering becuase Saki and I were gonna go to that café!"

I slowly turn around...

"And if you guys don't have anything to do.. then, you should come with us!"

I can't just reject that.. I mean, Saki's my friend... but she isn't.

I give a small smile and nod my head.
I look at Taro.. he's just laughing at me!
I give him a small punch.
We all then start to walk together down to the café. We then arrive there and order our meals then take a seat.

I want to kms.. I truly am terrible for not updating for suuuu long.