Yandere Boi {Chapter 1}

Just a quick note before I start the story, I was inspired by Vivalex_chan's story "yandere boy" to make this yandere boy story. That's all I wanna say, now let's get to the story!

*Alarm on phone goes off*

"Ugh... It's only Tuesday? I don't feel like going to school..."

Taro got out of bed and walked to his bathroom, he brushed his teeth and hair then walked over to his dresser and got out his black school uniform and put it on. He quickly put on deodorant and then headed down stairs. He poured some cereal and milk in a bowl and ate his breakfast.

"Oh shoot, I gotta hurry before I'm late!" Taro ate most of his cereal then grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. He got on his bike and headed to school, finally he arrived and walked into the school. He went to his locker and put his things in it. He saw someone in the corner of his eye and it captured his attention.

[Taro's mind]

"Who's she?"

Taro turned his head and the sight was magnificent to him, it was a beautiful girl that he had never seen before. She was gathering and putting her things in her locker, she looked kinda nervous so
Taro thought she must have been new, and also because he has never seen her before. Taro had to be to class soon so he rushed to his first period class and took his seat, he saw that girl walk in the same class he was in, she took a seat in the back of the class.

*Bell rings*

"Okay everyone! I would like to introduce a new student here, Ayano please stand."

The teacher says.

Ayano stood up and went to the front of the classroom.

"H-hi... My name's Ayano..."

"Ayano here is 16 years old and is new so I would like if we make her feel welcome here at Akademi high."

The teacher says to the classroom. Ayano heads back to her seat and as she walks to her seat everyone claps for her. I turn around and look at her, admiring her beautiful sparkling brown eyes and how cute she looks in her school uniform. Ayano looks at Taro and smiles at him, Taro quickly turns his head around and stares to the front of the classroom.