Yandere Boi {Chapter 18}

~Skip dat stuff~

Once we got out the shower, we wrapped ourself a up in one towel then stepped over, Budo's dead body.
We headed to the room and put on something to wear for the night. I put on a pair of some baggy sweat pants and a simple plain t-shirt. I saw, Taro just standing there with the towel still wrapped around him.

"Taro? Aren't you gonna- oh yeah.. Right, heh.."

I started to laugh at, Taro and he got real embarrassed. I reached back into my drawer, and grabbed another pair of baggy sweat pants and a too big t-shirt.
I handed them both to, Taro.
He grabbed them from my hands but still stood there..

"That's right..."

I said. He needed dah undergarments...

"D-do you have anything...?"

He asked me stuttering... I shook my head then he just looked down at the floor.

Taro's POV
Why'd I ask that?? She wouldn't have anything thing for me to wear!

"You could always just wear my panties?"

Ayano said with a smirk on her face. I began to blush... Ayano went over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of white and blue stripped panties.

"U-uh.. Ayano, maybe I should just wash my-"

She put her finger up to my lips and was sliming at me.

"Please, Taro? For me??"

She held out the panties while she pouted and pleaded for me to put them on... I couldn't just say no.. Especially to, Ayano...
I reached to grab the panties and as soon as I grabbed them she started to jump and laugh. I took off the towel and put them on, it was really uncomfortable and it felt like my 'thing' kept sticking out...

"Aweee, Taro~"

Ayano said while giggling... I got really embarrassed and started to cover myself up.. She walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

"Don't be so embarresssd! You look so adorable~"

She then kissed my cheek and sat down on her bed giggling and smiling. Ayano then walked over to the bathroom and came out dragging, Budo's dead body and bringing it downstairs. I quickly got dressed and walked downstairs to, Ayano.
She had, Budo's body on the counter and she was licker her finger. It looked like blood on it?

"Ayano? What are you doing?"

She turned around to me and smiled.
She then ran over to me
and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the counter. She put her finger on, Budo's neck and licked the blood clean off.

"It's surprisingly not so bad."

She said while blushing and holding both her hands behind her back. She looked over to me,
then back at, Budo's body. I put my finger on the blood and tasted it. She was actually right, it's not so bad. Ayano went over to the drawer and grabbed a knife and fork.
She proceeded to cut a piece of, Budo's cheek.

"Open up!"

I follow her command and slowly open my mouth. She sticks the piece of flesh into my mouth, and I start chewing. It's really chewy and hand to really bite into. I give it a few more chews
and finally swallow it. I look at her giving a thumbs up, she then taste it and starts smiling. She takes the body off the counter and puts it in a huge freezer.

"Don't wanna let it spoil~"

She says it such a cute and playful voice! We go back upstairs and clean up the blood in the bathroom together, then go back into her room and fall asleep together!

I honestly wish I had a relashionship like dis one xD