Taro x Ayano!

"Oh... Poor little Ayano.."

Taro said to himself, he started to feel just a little bit bad. Not because of killing Ren, but because he saw that Ayano was sad... Taro got out of his seat and walked over to Ayano's desk where she was sitting and sat in the desk beside her. Ayano looked up and saw Taro sitting next to her.

"Ayano..."

Taro lightly said. Ayano wiped away her tear and then started to speak.

"Hey.. Taro.."

Ayano said as she wiped away another tear, taro put his hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her.

"Taro, please take your seat."

The teacher said. Taro got up and walked back to his seat, every five minutes he was looking back at Ayano to see how she was holding up. Finally, the bell ring for lunch, everyone got up out of their seats and then saw that Ayano wasn't getting up. People were walking twoards her and then soon a crowd started to form.

"Go away..."

Ayano whispered, but no one heard. Taro looked at the crowd and the decided he couldn't take it anymore. Everyone crowding around her!

"Go away! She doesn't need a WHOLE crowd trying to comfort her, she NEEDS space!"

Taro yelled out, with an angry look on his face. Everyone looked at Taro, but ignored him. Ayano got up from her seat and pushed everybody out of the way and walked out the classroom. Taro followed Ayano out of the room and then saw her going up to the roof top.

"Ayano! Wait up.."

Taro runs up the stair case trying to catch up to Ayano. Once he reaches her, he grabs her arm and stops her. Ayano turns around and then hugs him. Taro feels all warm inside and he starts to just cherish this wonderful moment (=*-*=)

"I love you Ayano...."

Taro whispers a soft and light whisper into Ayano's ear. Taro looks at Ayano's beautiful face and then can't help himself, he pulls Ayano's face closer to his and then out of no where, KISSES HER! Taro steps back and then blushes, he touches Ayano's face and feels that her cheeks are burning up and that her face is a bright red! There's just awkward silence for a moment...

"T-Taro..."

Ayano was speechless, she didn't know what to say after what had just happened. Taro touched Ayano's cheek and its burning hot and her cheeks are a bright red!

"Ayano, I love you! I know I should've told you this before you got together with Ren, but I was too nervous! I love you so very much and I just wanted you to know!"

Taro grabs Ayano's hands and asks her a question...

"Ayano, can you keep a secret?"

Ayano shakes her head.

"And if I tell you this... Will it change the way you see me..?"

Taro asks...

"I-it depends on what it is."

Ayano says.

Taro's grip on Ayano's hands become just a little bit tighter.

"You remember when I told you that Ren jumped..?

Ayano shook her head.

"Well.. It's not true.."

Taro looked down and let go of Ayano's hands... He looked up into Ayano's eyes and said this.

"If I tell you, I just know that itll change the way you see me..."

Taro turns around and starts to head down the stair case.

"Taro! Tell me, it won't change the way I see you.."

Taro turns back around tells Ayano about what happened.

"I.. I killed him."

Ayano looks at Taro confusingly.

"What do you mean..?"

Ayano asks Taro..

"I killed Ren. Are you sure that you don't see me differently?"

Ayano puts Taro's head up and looks at him,

"You're still the same Taro to me.."

Ayano says with a nervous smile on her face as she blushes. Taro hugs Ayano tightly and then he kisses her cheek.

"Do you love o-or at least like me..?!"

Taro asked Ayano nervously. Ayano looks at Taro and then out of no where, kisses him.

"I- I do.. Love you.."

Taro blushes at those words and so does Ayano. Taro and Ayano walk downstairs hand in hand, the hallways empty so they just wander around and roam until lunch is over.

Hai!
Taro x Ayano! So adorable maaaan! XD