Yandere Boi {Chapter 15}

We got the class and then took our seats. The teacher announced that we had to work on a project, and we got to work in groups of four. So of course me and Taro looked at each other and smiled. My heart lit up and I started to blush! Then, it was all ruined by that girl.. Kokona.. And then to make matters worse, Budo came along also. I held my hands up to my chest just fiddling around with my fingers.

"H-hey, Taro!"
Kokona said with a pink tint covering her face. Taro smiled and said hi back to her, which made me look down at the floor and filled me with rage. Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I look up and see that to my surprise. It was, Budo.

"Heh, you okie?"
He said making himself sound so innocent and kind.. I gave a fake smile and nodded my head. Soon, the teacher said that the project we'd be working on is for the science fair! The teacher said with a too perky voice. Taro, Kokona, Budo, and I all sat at a small table.

"I'll be right back. Just, uh, heading to the bathroom."
I said to the group before heading out the classroom. I walked out of the class and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and just talked to myself, saying that I should just keep my cool. I heard one of the bathroom stalls creek open.. I quickly looked over my shoulder, but no one was there.. I decided to quietly creep up to the half open stall and check to see if anyone was there. No one in sight..

"Hello.."

I stood frozen for a moment, then finally decided to turn around.. I saw a girl with short red hair and glasses on, and she carried a bag with her. She twirled my hair and giggled silently..

"S-stop that!.."
I said as I quickly brushed her hand away.. She laughed and then her face just quickly changed expressions.

"Okay, let me get to the point.."
She said slowly..

"Ayano Aishi. Am I right? Pff, I know I am!"
She started to freak me out, I've never seen her before, she knows my name.. I didn't even know she went to this school!

"What do you what?"
I asked her with a serious tone.

"Don't try that tone with me. I know you're a coward."
She said as she grinned.. I looked down at the tiled floor.

"Hey, look. Sorry.."
She said with a kind of warm and kind tone. I looked up and just started at her..

"Just tell me. What is it you came for??"
I asked her.

"I know that you and Taro are a thing. You're doing a pretty good job of keeping it a secret. And I know that Taro killed Ren."
She said while smiling.

"H-how do-"
I quickly got cut off by her.

"And that you are starting get a bit jealous because of, Kokona."

I stood there in complete shock, it was silent for a little while. I started to speak up.

"Well.. Y-yes."
I said very nervously. She reached into her bag and told me to close my eyes.. I hesitated.

"Dude, just close your eyes. I'm not gonna kill you."

I slowly closed my eyes and just waited for certain death! She told me to put my hands out.. I held out my hands and then I felt something kind of cold..

"Open up."
She said to me. I opened my eyes and she, she... Handed me a huge butcher knife!! I looked at her and just backed away a little..

"W-what's this for..?"
I asked her.. She then again, reached into her bag and showed me a picture of, Kokona!

"You know what I'm implying. So there's no need to explain."
She simply said as she handed me that bag she had carried, but she kept the photo.. I looked down into the bag and there were loads of weapons and stuff like that.. I took a deep breath and looked up.

"Uh-"
She was gone, it's like she just disappeared. I heard no footsteps or anything. I walked out of the bathroom with the bag, but before heading to class I decided to put the bag in my locker.. After that, I went back to the classroom to work on the poster with my group.