Yandere Boi {Chapter 12}

Sorry to make ya wait like this.. But now I'm back and continuing the story! 💕

I sat on the couch with a blank expression. After a while, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to check if my eyes were red from all the crying, and they still were.. I splashed water on my face then ran out the bathroom, I headed over to the door and looked through the hole to see who it was. It was Taro! I swung the door open then hugged him.

"Taro, what are you doing here?"

I asked him. He grabbed my hands and spun me around.

"Just wanted to see my lovely Ayano!"

I smiled and gave out a little giggle ^_^ he looked at me and smiled.
Taro and I sat on the couch and watched some cartoons together, he held me close and I felt safe knowing that he was there with me.. And to protect meh :}

Taro's POV

As I looked at Ayano, I seen that her eyes looked a little red.. I could tell that she had been crying, but why? I should ask her later maybe.. After a while, maybe 15 minutes later the cartoon was over, I saw Ayano looking at me smiling and blushing. When I saw her blush I couldn't help but to blush! She laughed at me then started to play with my hair. I looked at her and was just in awh at the sight of such beauty! I leaned and kissed her. She smiled and gave a out a giggle!

I sat up, and looked at Ayano staright in the eyes and had a serious look on my face. I grabbed her hands and ask her why her eyes looked red when I looked at her.

"Oh.. That's just because, I yawned..."

It didn't sound believe-able though.. I looked at Ayano, then kissed her forhead.

"Ayano, if you wanna talk about it you can with me."

She looked at me then smiled and hugged me.

"I'm glad that you care so much.. But I don't wanna talk about it right now.."

That's all she said, and then she looked away. I put my arm around her, and tried to comfort her.

"T-Taro?"

"Yes, Ayano?"

"Would you mind.. Uh, staying over for the night?"

I hug and Ayano and say,

"Of course."