Yandere Boi {Chapter 16}

I sat down at the table and seen that that they had written the title and made little sections of where all the different things would go.

"Oh, you're back."
Taro said while smiling. I smiled back and looked at the poster.

"You guys did good while I was out.."
I said. Budo looked at me in suspicion..

"You were out for a pretty long period of time.. Heh.."
I looked at, Budo with a straight face. But on the inside I was actually laughing at that joke, it was sorta funny.. I looked over and Taro and Kokona and they busted out laughing. I felt pretty embarrassed and buried my face into the arms on the desk. Taro put his arm and me and laughed.

~Skip because I'm lazy~

The bell soon rang and it was time for everyone to leave. I went to my locker and then grabbed my things, (including the bag that the girl had given me.) I looked over at, Taro and seen that he was ready to head out of the school. I went over to him and guess who the hell had to just come over there. One of the counselor.

You thought it was gonna be, Budo or Kokona, eeehhhh?? :)

"Excuse me, Mr.Yamada?"
The counselor called out. Taro and I turned around and seen, Ms. Kunahito.

"Yes, Ms. Kunahito?"
Taro asked.

"Well, uh, counseling."
She said. She then pointed to the direction to the follow her.

"It's alright, just go ahead and walk home without me! It's fine!"

I nodded and just walked out the school.

Taro's POV
I really dunno why the guidance counselor wanted me to go to her office, but, eh. I'll just go and see what's up. We arrived to her office then she told me to take a seat. The blinds were closed and it was really dark, the only light slorce was a dimmed lamp.

"So, you and Ayano?"
She said.

"U-uh, w-what??"
I asked nervously.. I seen her come closer to me and set her hand on my shoulder..

"I know you two are together. It's actually pretty obvious, well, to me."

I had no words, awkward silence filled the air.. And suddenly I felt her hand make her way down to my chest..

"What are you doing?!"
I yelped while smacking her hand away! I couldn't see her face, but I'm just guessing she smiled because I heard her chuckle.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to hit ladies young man??"
She said while she bent over.. I stood up and was about to walk out the door when she quickly went in front of me and blocked my way, I decided to push her but then she grabbed a hold of me and pulled me towards her.

"Oh, where do you think you're going?? Just sit down.."

I refused, she then hit me on the head with the lamp, it touched and burned my face! Then, after that it all just faded to black.. I woke up tied to the chair, then seen her standing there nude.. I quickly turn away and close my eyes.

"What's wrong with you? Never seen the female body fully exposed? Heh.."
She said in a creepy voice. I kept looking away from her..

"Oh, I see! You're just a little boy! I don't need to waste my time on little shits like you!"

She un-tied me then pushed me out of her office. I checked my phone to see what time it was.

"8:53?!"
Damnit! I was out that long?? I ran out of the school with my things and headed over to, Ayano's house.

Ayano's POV
Taro was called to go to the guidance counselors office, for, some reason?? He just told me to go home, so I just walked home with, Saki! We talked for a bit, but then she had reached her destination and went on into her house. I still had a while to walk. Then, I felt something cover my mouth and grab my arm! I started kicking and trying to scream but they wouldn't let go.. I was now in a dark alley way, I could barely see a thing. I was thrown down on the floor, and then seen a figure standing upon me..

"Oh, look what we've got here!"
The voice said, so very cheerfully.. They pulled something out of their pocket and I was trying to get up and run, but they had pinned me down to the ground! Then, a bright light had shined on me.. 

"B-Budo??"
I said in shock.. I should have known! He laughed and then then placed the flash light on the ground.

"If I let you go, you cannot run away. Or else, well, I'm just gonna kill you."
He sounded so calm.. He let me go without hesitation and I did as he said, no to run away.. I stood there with my arms behind my back.

"Nice to see you again, Ayano! How've you been?"
He says in such a nice and warm voice.. But I already know he's nothing like that.. I just stand there, silent... He starts walking around me, as if a vulture was circling it's prey...

"What the fuck do you want, Budo?"
I say with a much deeper tone.. He takes a step back and gasp in disbelief.

"Daaaaamn... I am shook.."
He says with his eyes widened.. He then starts to laugh uncontrollably and tries to catch his breath. He then pins me up against the wall then starts breathing very heavily...

"Heh.. Don't think I don't know what you and, Taro did that night.. Hehe.."
I can feel his breath on my neck, and it disgust me..

"Get the hell away from me!!"
I yell out as I push him away. He just stands there.. Twitching.. I quickly make a run for it, but he tackles me. I gather all my strength and push him off me! I quickly get up and tart kicking and punching him.

"FUCK OFF, YOU GODDAMN PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLE"
I screamed aloud as I continued to kick him a few more times, but the weird part is.. I-I.. Couldn't stop, it was like I went completely insane. And I.. Kind of, enjoyed it..? I soon then realized what I was doing, then regained full control over myself. I then saw, Budo lying on the ground, groaning in pain, and holding his stomach. Then, he just threw up, right there.. I looked at him in disgust and before walking away, I flipped him off.

Woah, this chapter seems just a bit long, but whatever :p Anyways guys, I am back! And I'm super happy to be continuing the story!! And yes, I wrote three more pages in just a day! :) And yeeehhh, it's good to be back XD💕