Here's BUDO

Taro and Ayano continue walking down the sidewalk and then once to reached Ayano's house, Taro gave her a peck of the cheek before saying see ya tomorrow. Ayano walked in and she felt kinda uneasy... She turned around, but saw nothing behind her.. She ignored and shrugged it off, then went up to her room to watch some animes.

Taro's POV

As I walked, I felt like I was being watched.. I quickly turned around and saw someone move quickly beging a house, I quietly walk over and try to see who is watching me... I get closer and closer then I look behind the house and it turns out to be, Budo?

"What were you doing watching me?"

I quickly ask him. He looks at me and has a guilty face then puts his head down... He picks his head back up and tries to walk away. I quickly and roughly grab his arm ask him again, what he was doing watching me.

"Just watching.. You two, ya know.."

Is all he replied, I let go and gave out a sigh.

"Oh Budo."

I say, as he starts to laugh a little. Then he left to go back to the school, I guess because he didn't wanna be late to his club, especially because he is the leader of it.

Budo's POV

I just continue walking, and I think Taro just thinks I'm going back to the school.. But no, just then I get this feeling to go to Ayano's house.. . I quickly run over to her house, once I get there I head staright to the door,
(yes, I know where she lives, heheheheh)
but I don't want to know, I'd like to surprise her..! Heh..So I check my pockets for any thing I can use to unlock the door.. I soon find a lollipop stick in my pocket, I use it to pick the lock and, wow, it actually worked!

I quietly and carefully open up the door, then walk in.. I look around, and I head for the kitchen, then I grab a knife from one of her cabinets. Then, I just check out things. It quietly head up stairs, then I reach her door. It's open, great.. I sneak in there and she's working on her homework.

"You have a nice house."

I creepily say as I sneak up behind her, she jumps and looks like she's about to hit me with one of her huge text book, I look at her with eyes like I'm piercing into her soul. Then she hesitantly puts the book down.

"Budo... What are you doing here?"

She ask me, trying to stay calm

(but I could see she was freaking the fack out)

I get closer to her, and put the knife up to her neck. Then, I cares her cheek with the knife.

"Oh, Ayano.."

She looks at me with big grey eyes, and trembling hands. I grab her hands and feel her pulse.

"Oh, your heart is beating awfully fast there dear. Are you afraid.. And if so what is it? Might I ask."

She looks up at me, then I see her eyes getting watery and her hands trembling and shaking even more than they were before.

"Little Ayano, please don't be scared.. Of me?"

Just then, out of nowhere, she grabs her pencil then sticks it right in my hand. She quickly runs out the room and closes the door behind her, so that she has more time to run. I quietly open the door then crept out in the hallway.