"I love you" Harry whispered kissing pecking my lips making people aww.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART!!" Tristan yelled while people laughed.

"I lovee youuu" Tristan sang giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you guys too!" I said looking at both Harry and Tristan.

*****

I woke up the next day and my head pounded like crazy. I rolled over and looked at the time which said 1:32. I lazily got out of bed and opened up the curtains and headed towards the bathroom. After finishing my bathroom business I walked downstairs to where Melissa and Tristan were sitting eating.

"Morning" I groggily said taking a seat on an empty chair.

"I have your birthday gift" Tristan said with a mischievous smile. He handed me a big bag that was pretty heavy.

I eyed him as I opened up the first gift which was a pair of black and purple Adidas. The next thing was some clothes that Tristan said Melissa helped pick out. There was also a jersey of my favorite player from the Packers.

"Thank you guys!" I said getting up and giving Melissa hug. I walked over to Tristan and gave him a hug but he pulled me onto his lap.

"There's one more" He said smiling. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. I curiously opened the box slowly and in there lay car keys. I gasped loudly and looked to Tristan with wide eyes.

"Thank you!" I shouted and kissed his cheek before running out into the garage where the car was parked. It was a white BMW vorsteiner that had tinted windows and black rims. I turned around and gave Tristan another hug and he laughed.

"My baby's 20! Not a little kid anymore" He cooed and pinched my cheeks making Melissa laugh.

"You guys are too cute" She smiled.

***********

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked.

"Sleeep" I yawned.

He chuckled and agreed. I looked at the pictures that were hung up on the wall as I walked to his room. There was couple of him at boxing, couple of him and the guys, there was a picture of us two and there was another of a family. I looked at the picture carefully and made out the little boy to be Harry. There was another little girl that had the same dimples, which I guessed to be his sister. Then there was a women that had the same dimples as the kids and had dark brown hair.

"Ky?" Harry asked coming into view.

"Is this your family?" I asked. Pain flashed through his eyes as he looked at the picutre. He slowly nodded his head turning his attention towards me again.

"How come you've never mentioned them before?" I asked.

"Kylie please not now. I don't feel comfortable taking about this" He looked down at his feet.

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Kylie" He warned.

"I'm just trying to figure you out. You never mentioned them before." I softly spoke.

"You don't need to know everything" He said before grabbing his hoddie and walking out the door. I sighed before sitting down on the couch waiting for him to come back.

Harry's POV:

Its not that I don't want to tell her what happened, but its a painful memory I never want to be reminded of.

I went to the one place besides the gym I usually go to for thinking, the cliff. I reached the cliff and sat down looking ahead at the lake thinking of my past.