27

(Kora's POV)

The girls and I are currently standing in front of the live TV that always broadcast for the performers backstage so that we know what's going on whilst we get touch-ups on our hair and makeup and also get our mics set up. We are currently watching Bangtan perform '21st Century Girls' it's barely even started yet and I'm already over here fangirling with these dorks I call my band members, the boys appear on the screen after a few beats of the music and Namjoon starts rapping the first verse of the song, I 'accidentally' immediately take notice to how good Jungkook looks, he's wearing a plain white shirt, black jeans, black combat boots and a red and black jacket and he looks so good, like how? Not to mention how good his hair looks... I also take note on his charisma, he genuinely looks happy and he's got this flirty, dorky attitude to him, I love it. I tighten the thin blanket around my shoulders that someone gave to me and the girls so we could cover ourselves before we go on stage. Jungkook's part comes on and immediately I start mimicking him the girls and I all sing and dance to the song before it sadly comes to an end and we gladly have to go on stage. The boys go off the stage the opposite way that they came on so we didn't get to see them. I walk up the steps and see all the fans of everyone, everyone is cheering and screaming as we all walk up and get into our semi spots,

"Hi everyoneeee!!!" I say cheerfully into my mic, everyone screams and the girls and I all laugh, and jokingly and 'quietly' scream back. We have a quick chat to the fans before we have to get into position. The fan chants begin and I can't help but grin. Our music starts playing and we start the performance.

(Jungkook's POV)

The boys and I just finished our first stage of the night and now we are getting cleaned up by the multiple makeup artist the TV starts playing music and all of us immediately start paying attention already knowing that the girls were about to go on, sadly we weren't allowed to go the way we came so I couldn't see Kora before she went on stage but I mean at least I'm able to watch her from here right?

The TV went into focus and finally the girl's music started playing for their song 'That's My Girl' and they got straight into it, a lot of people had left so it was basically just the boys, me, the TV and quite a few cameras.

The girls all looked good but I couldn't take my eyes off of Kora. She always catches my eye no matter what she does. It's always just her. Whether she's performing, or all dolled up and ready to go to an awards show, even when she has no makeup on and is just lounging around on her bed playing with jaxx, she always manages to make me giddy, in many ways without even trying. But watching her perform and seeing her in her element really makes me fall for her even more than I already have. The girls are still dancing and suddenly they are on the floor in the splits we all stop trying to copy them at that moment and just kind of stare in amazement, Kora's gotten even more flexible...

Amazing. 

Sadly we weren't allowed to watch the end of the performance as we had to quickly change. We decided that after we get ready we'll head over to the girl's room and bring them some snacks and hang out for a bit before we have to go back up stage. I quickly get a touch up on my hair and makeup and change into a black long sleeve shirt that had a few red and white stripes going across the front. I put on some dressy looking black pants and a white suit jacket over the top of my shirt. I slide on my shoes and get some more deodorant and I'm ready to go find the vending machines. The boys and I all go to vending machines and get drinks, chips and other little snacks for the girls and us. We slowly make our way over to their room and Namjoon knocks on the door, after a couple seconds we hear a 'come in' and in we march, arms full of food and drinks with big grins on our faces. I look over and see Kora with her mouth wide open, which is slowly turning into a big smile as it clicks that we got them food, she stands up from the couch she was sitting on and comes running over to me, it's in this moment that I realize how fricken good she looks, she has ripped black skinny jeans that seem to be semi high waisted, she has on a red cropped hoodie which is very cropped but I can see the she has a white crop top on underneath it so that's good, she has white socks and white shoes on and has a black baseball cap in her hand. She finally reaches me and pulls my arm, I can't help but grin as she pulls me to the couch and sits me down next to her, she helps me by taking things out of my arms and onto the coffee table, everyone sits around and the guys start unloading all of the items onto the coffee table. Everyone starts opening packets and we all dig in all laughing and having a great time like usual, I feel Kora shifting next to me then I feel a little bit of weight on my leg, I look over to Kora and see that she's holding a cream puff in one hand and a can of drink in the other, she seems to be admiring the food like a little kid, I looked down to my leg and saw that the reason why she was shifting was because she was crossing her legs, she was now sitting like a little kid with half of her leg on my lap, and to be honest I have zero complaints, the only complaint that I would have would be the fact that she's making my heart beat out of my chest, I place my hand on her knee and reach for my drink and a packet of chips, I lean back into the couch and look at Kora, she's already looking at me and god I know what that look in her means. It's not a mad look, nope trust me she is not mad... at all. I gave her the eyebrow and she just tilted her head widened her eyes slightly and raised her eyebrows back at me, we both knew how we felt at that moment and time but nothing can be done about it, not for a while at least. After another 30 minutes of talking and laughing with everyone and slight touches and sights of flirtation between Kora and I. We all had to leave to go and perform, we all stood and I lent my hand for Kora to take, she smiled and took my hands pulling herself up with my help, once she had stood up and gotten over the lightheaded feeling she stood straight and tucked her long beautiful hair behind her ears and placed the back hat on top of her head lowering it a little bit to the front. She looked hot...