26

Currently I am sitting in the living room of Mphasis households with the 3 girls. We are currently watching the end of 'We Got Married' to see the previews of which showed Jungkook and I, we were waiting patiently until the end when suddenly the end came for the previous couple, next thing you know the screens showing short previews of the two couples left, then Jungkook and I get a big preview.

"Hi I'm *BEEP* from the group *BEEP*, nice to meet you!" I hear my voice come on the big T.V and I silently cringe, all the girls holler at the T.V screen and Jisoo(who was sitting next to me) grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me, ahhh what amazing friends I have. I noticed quite quickly that they had blurred out my face and beeped my name and group, ooo I love suspense. A boy who I knew was Jungkook came on the screen and said,

"Hello, I'm *BEEP* from *BEEP*, nice to meet you." We both came on the screen next, it was how we met, both of our shocked faces blurred out as we stood in front of each other before I ran off, it then faded into the theme park, the scene that him and I shot in the haunted house him saying "hold my hand" the screen kept on going back and forth with a few more scenes of us before the screen came up with the 'We Got Married' logo and the show came to an end.

I walk downstairs to see Tony entering the door, he opens his mouth to yell but then spots me at the bottom of the staircase. He smiles and looks as if he's about to say something but stops himself and just starts yelling at the us all to hurry up and get in the car. I lower my head in disappointment thinking that finally someone had remembered my birthday. I walk to the car and jump in, putting a smile on my face trying to just simply be happy and excited for tonight.

Finally we reach the venue and we get ourselves ready for the paparazzi that's lined up behind a gate, we get out of the van and I tuck the face mask behind my ears making it stay in place and cover half of my face. We stand there doing multiple poses and mucking around for a little while, then a black van appears and out jumps BTS, I can't help my smile behind the mask as I see Jungkook jump out of the van, I wonder if he thinks of me like how I think about him? Jungkook looks over to me and we make eye contact, he raises his hand and smiles slightly, waving to me, I lift my hand and wave back tilting my head, smiling even though he probably couldn't tell. The girls and I are ushered into the building Tony pushing me slightly to get me to stop joking around in front of the cameras, I slightly turn my head as I'm walking up the stairs, and see Jungkook watching me from the corner of my eye, I grin and turn back to where I'm meant to be looking and immediately get into business mode.

The girls and I are all getting ready for our first performance of the night 'That's my Girl' (by fifth harmony, still waiting for that blackpink comeback) I've already had my makeup done and now I'm getting my hair ready. As I sit in the chair I start to feel a little bit lonely... Like it's my birthday and none of my band members or my friends have even mentioned me a happy birthday, like my fans remembered and I'm so thankful for that but I mean seriously? Not even my band mates? Not even Tony? Not even Jungkook? I was snapped out of my trance by Kate telling me that I'm ready for the costume. I snap myself out of it and put on a cover up smile. I walk over to the changing room (Camila's outfit)

 And see black leather jeggings, a black top that laces up at the front, a lot of necklaces that connect to a thick choker and black heeled boots

And see black leather jeggings, a black top that laces up at the front, a lot of necklaces that connect to a thick choker and black heeled boots. I sigh and begin getting dressed, I shuffle into the pants and pull the shirt on over my head, I look into the mirror and see a tear come down my face, I quickly wipe it away and wrap my hands around the back of my neck pulling my orangy brown hair to the side so that I could put on the necklaces. I feel a drip of warm water come down my face but I just simply let it fall. I finish putting on the necklace and sit down on the floor so that I could put on the shoes, I pull on a pair of black socks and slip my feet into the shoes, zipping them up on the inner side of my ankle. I stand up adjusting to the height and look into the mirror I honestly have to say, it just isn't a good day for me, my closest friends don't remember my birthday, I don't feel confident and I don't feel comfortable. I wipe away the tear marks on my face and sniffle a little bit, I need to ask Stella to fix my makeup, I open the door and don't see anyone, weird we don't go on stage for another hour... I shrug it off and go sit at my makeup table and pick up a bit foundation and powder simply applying the tiniest bit to a beauty blender, blending the new makeup into the old making it look perfect. I apply some to my nose to get rid of the redness and a little bit under my eyes new powder to set it and fix up anything else that needs to be fixed. I stand up from the chair and walk over to the wall of which my phone is charging at, I pick up my phone and walk over to the couch slowly, focusing on my phone and entering the passcode. The door opens quickly making me jump, I look up suddenly seeing the girls bust in singing happy birthday and behind them/in the middle of them was Jungkook holding a birthday cake and the boys of BTS behind him singing me happy birthday, I covered my mouth and widened my eyes, my eyes starting tearing up and I dropped to the floor placing my elbows on my knees and my hand covering my face, Lisa and Jisoo ran over to me laughing and screaming they picked me up by my elbows.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING???" Jennie yelled whilst laughing at me

"I t-thought you all forgot!" I say whilst wiping my nose with a tissue,

"Aww Koraaa" Taehyung yells, Jungkook puts the cake down, and walks towards me, I'm immediately embraced in what feels like home, he wraps one arm around my shoulders and the other he places on my head, massaging my hair, I wrap my arms around his waist.

"GROUP HUGGG!!!!" Namjoon yells, Jungkook and I are immediately tackled into a forceful hug but I guess everyone kind of lost their balance as all of us fall to the floor, I burst out into a laughing fit, as I get squashed by everyone, I look up as I'm still laughing as see that Jungkook is actually on top of me trying to get up into a push-up position so everyone isn't crushing me, I naturally place my hands on his shoulders just simply laughing at the situation, he gives up on trying to get up and just simply drops down onto his forearms, one on either side of my head, my breath hitches, I look down to his lips to see a small little smirk,

"BE CAREFUL! GET UP!" tony and the makeup artist start yelling for us all to get up, I'm last to get up as I was on the bottom, Jungkook stands, immediately offering his hand to help me get up I hold out my hand holding onto his, he pulls me up and immediately pulls me into his arms,

"Happy birthday, Kora"

"Thankyou Jungkook" I smile into his shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Alright love birds split it up, you both have to go on stage soon, especially you Bangtan let's go"

Jungkook and I laugh and let go of the hug, it was only at that point that I saw a couple of people from We Got Married were here and recording us. Bangtan has to go perform now then we perform, then another few groups perform then its Bangtan and us again and so on. We all leave the dressing room and we send off Bangtan and watch as they make their way through two large doors that lead them to the stage, the girls and I start talking and mucking around, waiting for their performance to come up on the TV that was mounted on the wall. It takes a while but finally we hear the performance began and immediately begin watching.