24

(Kora's POV)

Jungkook and I walk back up the stairs to the balcony to the filming crew, and we go sit at a table that overviews the beach and we wait for instructions from the director, we see the waiter come over with our drinks in take-away cups, he places the cups in front of us, bows, smiles and walks away.

"Guys!" Listen up, we want you two to go to the beach just walk around a bit, you know try and have a good time, easy enough?" Director Kim told us looking between us wearily, Jungkook and I looked at each other and nodded. We pulled an act as if it was our idea and soon we were on our way, cameras following us as we walked the short trip to the beach in a comfortable silence, it was still a little bit awkward between us because we both don't know where we stand with each other, do we act like how we used to? Do we act as if we barely know each other and are just starting to know each other? Do we act as if we are married? I honestly don't know what to do... I guess just act natural? 

"So I heard you guys are having another comeback?" He asked me casually before taking a sip from his cup, 

"Yeah we've been working really hard on it, the MV gets released tonight at 12, did you see our reaction to your comeback?"

"All of the boys and I watched it together actually" He smirked at me before chuckling and saying,

"OH MY GOSH!!!" He mocked what Jisoo had said in a girly tone whilst putting his free hand over his eyes but kept them open peeking at me, mocking the movements I did that day,

"Ahh Jungkook stop!!" I laughed as I hit his arm trying my best to push him. He jokingly rubbed the spot saying "ouch" before laughing at me. 

"I really liked your speech though."

"You watched all of it?"

"Of course"

"Ah that's embarrassing"

"No, I really liked it, so did the boys." 

I looked up at him and nodded my head and smiled before turning my head and looking ahead to be met with the gorgeous beach. We both finished our drink and chucked them in the bin nearby. We leant over and both took our shoes off, him reaching out to hold mine for me before walking onto the beach. We both walked along the sand near the water. We both were silent, not awkwardly or anything, we both just simply didn't know what to do, we weren't given a script on what to do or given instructions or anything so we were both just walking along cluelessly. 

"Excuse me?" Jungkook and I both turn around faced with a guy wearing a hoodie and jeans holding a red letter box thingy. 

"This is for you.." he says as he pushes the stand of the box into the ground and walks away to the film crew. Jungkook and I look towards each other and shrug, I place my hand on the box so it doesn't fall and he opens the box and takes out an envelope I take a step so i'm next to him, he takes the letter out of the envelope and begins to read it, I place my hand on his wrist to bring it down further so I can see it better, I can feel him looking at me so I begin to read the letter out loud,

"Go to this address, and have the time of your lives!" below there was an address, I looked up at Jungkook, not realising how close we were, I let go of his wrist and took a step back.

"You can drive right?" He moved his hand down to his jeans pocket and took out a pair of car keys and smirked at me. 

"Sure can."

(30 minutes later)

The car trip was fun, we both felt alot more comfortable being just us in the car rather then having over 20 men and women watching your every move plus over 10 cameras. It feels alot more comfortable when it's just us and a little go pro that we didn't notice until he sadly stopped the car, and that's how we are now entering an amusement park. We bought our tickets and walked in being greeted with happy music and bright smells, along with screams of terrified people of all ages. It was around 2:30 in the afternoon and we decided to look at the map to see what ride we want to go on first. We both agreed on this drop ride that takes you up slowly, then drops from the highest point. We went on so many rides after that, to point where I lost count. We both began to feel comfortable again, we were talking happily and laughing alot, it felt like we were back to normal, obviously not as we still have alot to talk about, but as of right now, I feel the happiest that I have felt over the entire year that I had been away from Jungkook.