21

(Narrator's POV)

Days passed, months eventually passed, then to the point of years (2 to be exact) had passed since the two former lovers were officially no longer official, and still nothing had happened between the young pair Jungkook seems to be living it up with the guys from Bangtan, they've been so extremely successful lately with their American debut, the comeback of DNA and the album they are working so hard on their comeback and fans are loving every second of everything they do. Kora on the other hand is also having a great time, Mphasis are also having a comeback, so they've also been working extremely hard with non stop practicing multiple photo shoots, fan meet and greets and stressful times.

It seems as though these two are kind of over each other right? Both living busy and joyful lives, their dreams coming true living up to what they told their parents they would do when they were younger, seems as if they've almost forgotten about each other huh? Ding ding, very wrong.

Let's start it off with Jungkook

Jungkook still feels terrible guilt from that day, knowing Kora doesn't know the real reason as to why he did the thing he never planned on doing. Every time Jungkook see's Kora whether it's the back of her head, full of now long dark red-brown hair, or her gorgeous intriguing eyes when they both make eye-contact for a split second before she sharply turns away, not knowing about his still lingering stare, she doesn't know but the fans sure do, they all know about how his heart stops when he sees her. He can't help but miss everything about her, the way her hair would smell of vanilla, the way she would press her lips against his with such grace and passion, the way she would joke around and get along with the members of the group. The way they could read each other by a simple look or movement. He can't help but keep up to date with her, going through her Instagram, watching every single fancam he could find, feeling proud of her and how far she's come, but then his heart would crumble once again when he found the videos of Kora and him together, the edits that the fans put together some being happy as if they never broke up others being sad to the point it makes him tear up at 1am as he watches all the videos, alone. 

When the fans found out about the breakup which was only a day after the accident happened, they lost it, most were angry, sad and disappointed many saying

"love is dead"

"I honestly believed in them, I thought they were going to have kids one day."

Some creating theories and conspiracies

 "What's the bet that the entire relationship was fake."

 "They were only together for publicity" 

Then the fans who supported them would come back with things like

 "You can't fake stares like that, you can't fake that kind of passion"

"Sorry kiddo, but your opinion is irrelevant." 

It made Jungkook happy reading them, but it also made him sad.

It made Kora sad reading them, but it also made her happy.

Fans still want them to be together, they miss how happy they were. But if only they knew why this had to happen to them, if only Kora knew.

Kora on the other hand has tried her best to push all the thoughts of him to the back of her mind not wanting to remember those harsh, brutal words that he said to her the day he ended things with her. But still no matter how hard she tries, she just can't help but tear herself apart every other night replaying the painful words that left his soft lips that she misses oh so much,

"I don't love you anymore",

She replays those 5 words every time she makes eye-contact with him at music shows in the hallways on her way to the stage, every time she sees a video of him on YouTube, every time she allows herself to think of him that's all that comes to her head, and it breaks her heart over and over again. But despite the sadness that Jungkook once caused her, she can't help but miss him even though she doesn't want too, she can't help but long for the scent of him, she can't help but keep up to date on him, always checking new videos and secretly watching the monitor as she stood backstage at music events whilst she waited to go on stage. She also can't help but openly support the boys of Bangtan, but she always fears doing so. 

She just plain and simple misses Jungkook but she won't admit that to anyone. Even though everyone already knows

(Kora's POV)

I am currently sitting on the floor of one of the many dance rooms in the YG building, doing some leg stretches with my phone in my hands as I lean forward into the splits. I go onto YouTube and have a look at the 'recommended for you' section I am immediately faced with '​BTS (방탄소년단) 'DNA' Official MV' I smile sadly for a moment before putting on a proud cheesy smile and call the girls over, you see even though Jungkook and I aren't together, Bangtan and the girls of mphasis are still extremely close so I decided not to cause any sort of drama between the groups and still completely support BTS, no matter how much it hurts to see... him. It was hard for a long time but it got slightly easier as the time went by. The girls walk over and see what was paused on my screen and everyone gets excited,

"Wait don't play it... why don't we make a reaction video? To you know show that we still support them and that we're on good terms because that's still causing some tension between fandoms" I look down apologetically as I listen to Jisoo speak, and slowly nod my head, shrugging my shoulders, we all agreed to filming our late reaction to the mv that was released about a week ago...

I sighed to myself, getting up and grabbing the camera.

(Narrators POV)

As soon as Jungkooks face came on the screen Kora couldn't breathe, did he always look this good? She let out a breath and diverted eye contact from the screen for a split second 

"Don't think about him Kora, watch Namjoon or someone" Was what she was chanting in her head, but she couldn't stop watching the boy she's still in love with, no matter how much it hurts.

She holds her head up high and continues on watching clapping along with the song, singing and dancing along with her members acting happy. But all she wanted to do was go home and cry in self pity.

Once they finished watching DNA they also watched Mic Drop, and she was happier watching that one, loving the song, but still couldn't take her eyes off of Jungkook.

Once the M/Vs were over they filmed a greeting and congratulations message. Little did she know Jungkook would watch this video, and he wouldn't take his eyes off of her, not even for a split second.

(Kora's POV)

"Congratulations BTS on your amazing come back! Mphasis here to support you once again." Jisoo smiled at the camera and looked seeing who to make speak next, she looked at me then Lisa then turned her head to look at Jennie before looking back to me and I started to get nervous,

"Kora," I looked up at her then turned to the camera, I introduced myself,

"Hi, I'm Kora the Maknae of Runaways, first of all I have a message to Bangtan and that is, congratulations on your comeback, you have all done amazing and I'm super proud of you all. Please take care of yourselves and rest properly and eat good meals. My next message is to your fandom, ARMY, I want to thank you all for supporting Bangtan with all your hearts I know that they love and care for you just as much as you do for them. Thank you." I bowed and made a heart with my arms whilst smiling cheekily, not believing that I said that.

Everyone finished their little speeches/messages to Bangtan, so we turned off the camera and within a few hours the video was up on YouTube and rising in views and comments, I'll check them all later but for now the girls and I need to practice for our comeback. I thought we were going to be doing that but then Tony (manager in case you forgot) opened the door and walked in,

"Kora can I speak with you please?" I nod slowly and silently walk out shrugging to the girls in a 'I have no idea' type of way as they were just as curious as me.

"What's up Tony?"

"You're going to be on 'We Got Married'"

"Oh cool so I'll be like a host or something?"

"No... actually you'll be getting married."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not sure if i like the ending so let me know if you do or not :)