22

(Jungkook's POV)

I groaned turning over, lifting my arm and dropping it on top of my alarm, trying my best to turn it off, I slowly sat up, leaving my back against the wall whilst I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I picked up my phone seeing the time of which was 6am and slowly I remembered I had a schedule today. I tugged myself out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. I did my business, took a shower, dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist, walked back into my room and chose the outfit I was going to wear. I was told to go for 'formal, but not too formal' I decided on a navy blue dress shirt, it would look weird if I wore jeans so let's just go all out yeah? I pulled on some black dress pants and black boots. I didn't do my hair or makeup because my manager told me there's a stylist there that's going to do it all.

I heard my phone beep from my bed so I went and checked and saw it was my manager telling me he's out front

I heard my phone beep from my bed so I went and checked and saw it was my manager telling me he's out front. I quickly grabbed a black face mask and my earphones and ran outside not before saying goodbye to my members though. Sooner or later I had reached the set of 'We Got Married', honestly it wasn't my idea to be on this show, I truly did not want to be here, like... at all, but my manager and group members told me to do it as it'll be good publicity for our comeback. The girl that I was going to get married to wasn't allowed to see me/know who I am just like I wasn't allowed to know anything about her, the only people that knew were the staff and our managers. I got my hair and makeup done, looking 'perfect' for the cameras, I only want to look perfect for one girl though, and she hates me... she couldn't even breathe when I was on screen when she was watching dna, let alone mic drop. I shouldn't have listened to those people 2 years ago. 

The director walked into my caravan and told me what the plan was, he gave me a 'mission letter' and told me to open it after I introduced myself in front of the camera, he said it's the directions to where I need to go to find my wife. My wife will be sitting at a table on the balcony of a café. I nod and stood following him to where the cameras would begin recording.

I stood in front of the camera, slightly nervous about this entire thing. I just want to go home honestly. They wanted me to skip and introduction and they'll do it later in the interviews that they edit in. The director simply told me to start opening the letter and read it aloud and start doing what the letter says. I opened the white envelope and take out the basic red card, I look around curiously before flipping open the card, I see it has an attached map so I unpinned it from the card and read out the note written.

"Hello Jungkook, today you will be meeting your beautiful wife, go to the 'Coffee House Cafe' down on Winifred Road, order yourself a drink and your wife a vanilla chai latte to be sent to table 5 on the second floor. Then you are to go up the stairs and greet your wife. Have fun."

I look up to the camera and give a thumbs up with an awkward smile, then i'm on my way to the cafe, I look around, taking in the warm atmosphere, smelling the scent of fresh coffee, I walk to the counter,

"Hey, could I please get a medium Vanilla Chai Latte, and a chocolate chip frappe delivered to table 5 on the second floor please" I asked and paid the money but not before realising that, that was the drink that Kora loved, god I need to get her out of my head, I hope she doesn't hate me more than she already does. I never should have listened to my manager. 

I nervously look towards the staircase, worry filling me up inside, who's the girl going to be? What's she going to be like? What does she do for a living? I walk up the stairs nervously holding onto the bar, I opened the dark tinted glass doors and there sitting with her back towards me is a girl with dark red-brown hair, Kora has dark red-brown hair. Stop it Jungkook this isn't the time. I ponder on how I should greet her, I hesitated before taking a few steps towards her, I caught a whiff of vanilla... no it's not her. Seriously Jungkook stop thinking about her. I leant over turning my head to see the mystery 

I stood back shocked and she instantly stood turning to bow at me, she hasn't truly looked at my face yet, she hasn't recognised me

I stood back shocked and she instantly stood turning to bow at me, she hasn't truly looked at my face yet, she hasn't recognised me. As she came back up from her bow, our eyes met, her face dropped, eyes were wide and her lips were parted...

 "Kora..."  

She began to move from her frozen state, blinking her eyes and opening her mouth to speak but nothing coming out, she broke eye contact but my eyes trailed her movements, not knowing what to do or what to say, she let out a breathless and shaky,

"J..Jungkook?"