Three: So called nap

I came back home from college at 3:30 PM. And if you are not aware, evening starts right at four in the winters.

But I had few chores for myself to complete.

1) I had to eat a big meal because I felt like I would die if I wouldn't eat.

2) I had to sleep.

3) I had to play a very important game on my phone which takes five minutes to open and load. And if you do not know, five minutes are quite a lot for a loading of a game.

4) I wanted to watch daily vlog of Logan Paul, because LOGANG FOR LIFE, DUDE!

5) I was practically dying to have a long hot water bath, because I was ridiculously tired.

And if I would have performed the chore number 1, I would have to miss number 5 and 2. And if I would have performed the chore number 5, I would have to miss chore number 1, 2, and 4.

So you see, I had a difficult time managing those chores for myself. LOL.

I asked my mum about what to do first.

Mum: "Go, have your lunch first, then take a bath and forget about your game and vlog for once. You need your sleep, too."

Me: "But mama! I'm a Logang for life! I can't miss his vlog and I really love the game on my phone!"

Mum: "As your wish."

Me: "How about I take the meal to the washroom and eat while bathing? And I could set up my phone to watch his vlog! Woah! That's such a good idea!"

Mum: "With whom do you hang out during college? You've gotten more lame, day by day."

Me: "Really? I'm so gonna write it in my Lame book!"

And then, I did what my mum suggested me.

*Happily ever after*

I'm just kidding. I just fell asleep for 4 hours for my so called 'nap'.