"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." Scott said.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked and I felt my heart breaking.

"Whatever's controlling him did it." Scott said, glancing at me. "Whatever's inside him."

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked Scott and I moved to kiss Isaac's forehead.

"I'm working on it." Scott mumbled.

****

Kira sighs. "The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"What's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?" I asked.

"No, there was something else I found." She said as we kept walking into the hallways of the school. "If you somehow offend the nogitsune, it can react pretty badly."

"How do you offend a nogitsune?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it." Kira said.

***

I groaned as I heard my father blowing the whistle. So, after what happened, my father is worried about me, he obviously doesn't know what is really happening but he knows that something is wrong and he didn't wanted me to stay at home all by myself so he made Scott promise that he wouldn't take his eyes off me. And Scott quickly agreed since he's also really worried about me.

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first abailable teacher. Got it?" My father said to the boys. "Got it?!"

"Yes, Coach."

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy!" I heard him and I glanced at Aiden.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas." He said.

"Things are getting too quiet." Ethan said.

"Yeah, I know." Scott mumbled. "Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." He said and looked away.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's."

We left the boys locker room.

"It's coming from the basement." Aiden said.

They started running and I just followed them, when we got to the basement I widened my eyes as I saw someone at the end of the hall. It looked like Stiles, and when it turned around, with the emitter on his hands, I saw him. It was him.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me." Stiles said, raising up his hands. "I swear to God, it's me."