• { Chapter 50 } •

Dalia's POV

After all that happened last night, everything seem to lighten up a bit but then the trainings I'm getting are getting worst everyday.

Now, I'm against a random pack fighter and so far both of us have equal wounds and gashes all over until we have to pull it to a stop before it gets worse and one of us— or both of us might land ourself on a stiff hospital bed.

"Ouch, let's wait 'till he sees this" she cringed at my now wounded state.

I shrugged preparing myself for the worse later. My stomach growled in hunger as the empty feeling of the stomach hit me like a wrecking ball.

Annika humorously chuckled at my unfortunate discomfort "when are you ever not hungry" she wonders making our way to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Check the fridge if there's ice cream" I yawned out, plopping myself on the couch.

"You do it" she nags.

"No, I'm too tired and lazy so you do it. You look perfectly fine after all unlike me, I look dead beat" I smiled lazily at her, dragging the first word and laid down on the couch flinging my arms and legs everywhere.

"Ugh fine"

"So, is there!?" I asked.

"Sorry to break it to you princess but there's no more ice cream" she smiled apologetically with fake sadness.

"No!" I whined dragging the word longer like a little child.

"But there's Cheetos" she added.

"Flaming hot?"

"Nope, cheese"

"Never mind" I said with disappointment. I expressed out a yawn.

Falling asleep on the sofa completely forgetting that I am still covered with dried up sweat.

Once again, I landed myself in a dream only surrounded by pitch black, now I'm calling it, The Black Void.

"Hello Dalia" the familiar feminine whisper of the Moon Goddess echoes.

"Hello Moon Goddess" I replied back in bewilderment.

"I have came to give you a tiny glimpse of the future, but it will only last for a few seconds. Are you ready?"

I stood there standing in shock, the fact that she will give me a glimpse is quite dumbfounding, I nodded eager to know what will soon happen to everyone.

War.

A picture of it is as clear as day. A long ear piercing screech sounded across the valley covered in blood and limp cold bodies.

A hospital came in the next picture like a dissolving piece. Inside a dark surgery room where I stand, a group of surgeons surrounded the body of Toby.

I gasped loudly, finding myself back in the room beside him. I woke up from the black void with a fast beating heart and sweat glands glistening in my skin upon the sun shining from the window.