• { Chapter 28 } •

◇♡◇♡
Dalia's POV

As Toby's parents clicked the door back closed again.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a second.

I just need to be alone.

"I think I'm imagining things" I muttered under my breath when I felt something twitch inside me hand.

Then I felt the twitch again.

I immediately felt it, and looked up at her face.

As her eye lids slowly flutter open, I felt my lips curving into a wide smile in happiness and relief. I silently did a funny small dance in my head.

Her eyes followed down to me when she felt something warm against her hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

She nodded her head then her gaze started going around the room, and a look of realization crosses through her eyes.

Her lips parted, and closed again.

It parted again and words came out of her mouth into a question.

"Why am I here?" she asked silently.

"You don't remember?" I asked hopefully.

"All I remember was that I was washing the dishes then everything became pitch black" she said.

"Oh" I muttered, getting upset that I won't get clues on who did this.

"I'll call the nurse now" I said and smiled at her before standing up but before heading outside.

"Can I have some water?" She whispered.

"Alright" I said and grabbed a glass and filtered it with normal water and handed it to her slowly.

"Thanks" She muttered before taking the glass and drinking from it.

Then I started going out.

"She's awake, call a nurse now" I said and looked directly at everyone. Trying to be serious and stopping myself from smiling so that they could call the nurse.

They all looked at each other smiling brightly in happiness, eyes twinkling in the verge of tears.

"Now" I firmly said, letting go of my grip and expressing a smile with tears in my eyes.

"Alright" Kevin said happily and started running to the closest nurse, which is a minute away.

As soon as he'a out of sight, I turned back to all of them with a smile.

"Wanna come in?" I asked happily.

They all stood up individually following one by another.

I opened the door wide, and let myself settle on the seat where I sat a few minutes ago.

I looked at Claire, to see he smiling at everyone as her eyes trail through all of them.

Toby's parents stopped in front of her bed, looking at her with bright smiles lighting up they're face.

"How are you?" Cynthia, Toby's mom asked.