• { Chapter 30 } •

guess what guys!
I got a new dog! His name is donut, it's a god damn fine name we got there seriously 💓😍💓

(picture is up there! ^ )
He's so cute omfg its like a moving fur ball whenever I see him walking around btw he's a Pomeranian. His color is black and tan 💓😭. I love black.

Well I really need to stop gushing hahahah or else I might take up the whole chapter about his adorableness.

pls bear with me in this chapter cause I'm a blunt ass bitch that isn't good in writing emotional stuff.
thanks.
now you may continue...

--------------

Dalia's POV

As I opened the door.

Cameron, Trisha, and Claire slowly turned their heads towards us with grins on their faces and echoes of hi's erupted from everyone.

As Matthew and I settled back on our seats, an awkward tension surrounded us for a moment till Trisha left because her dad texted her to go back.

When Trisha left the room a couple of minutes later something came to my mind, making me turn towards Cameron and Matthew with my lips pressed on a firm line.

"What are you" I asked, more like commanded suspiciously.

They exchanged looks before looking back at me and Claire.

"Do you believe in myths?" Matthew asked looking back and forth at me and Claire.

"Nope, till a while ago" I said, Claire didn't say anything and just watched.

"Well there are creatures called witches, vampires, werewolves, and dwarves" Matthew said.

"And you guys are?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Matthew is a werewolf and I am a vampire" Cameron said gesturing to both of them with his thumb.

There might be a lot of them. This somehow feels like a clue in the message the Moon Goddess, which is a good thing at least.

Matthew looked around and placed his fist on his lips and cleared his throat before saying.

"So first, the qualities of a werewolf. Are enhanced hearing, sight, smell, instincts, and a shapeshifter"

"Like the one a while ago" I whispered.

"Yup" Matthew said.

"You?" I asked Cameron.

"Well they're all the same just add enhanced speed, but I'm not a shapeshifter" Cameron said shrugging his shoulders.

"But do you drink...blood?" My voice got a little squeaky at the last part.

"Yes, but I can hold my urges" He said sending me a small smile.

"Good" I said.

"So do you guys have positions or something?" I asked, my voice quite sounds unstable.