• { Chapter 29 } •

Cameron's POV

If only I could just rip Matthew off away from her and just have her all mine. Completely mine.

But can't do that.

Especially since Claire just woke up from a coma.

"Hey Cameron" I turned to face Kevin, giving me a questionable look.

"I've been wondering, but how did you find out about the incident?" He asked.

"Oh I saw Dalia jogging on the sidewalk, so I went to her. I brought her home then she screamed. That's how I found out" I said.

"Oh" he said, and went back to his original position.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I brought it out and answered the call without checking who.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I heard that you found your mate already, so how about you come back home and tell us all 'bout her" he said in a cheery tone.

I hummed in response.

"Alright bye" he said and ended the call.

I stood up from my seat and faced Claire.

"My dad is telling me to go back now, so bye have a nice recovery" I smiled at her.

"Thanks" she said with a smile.

I nodded at her and walked out of the room.

As soon as the door is fully closed, I started running back to home in a matter of seconds without no one in sight.

As soon as I spotted the French like mansion and went in.

"Hey" I said, My eyes immediately landing on him sitting on the love seat with mom in the living room.

I walked over to them and settled myself on the sofa beside theirs.

"So what do you need me for?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"We heard that you found your mate" Mom said looking hurt.

"I was planning on telling you guys sooner when I got an opportunity" I piped up.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Dad exclaimed in joy.

"Oh but the thing is.." I trailed of nervously fumbling with my fingers.

"What?" They both asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"She's human" I retorted, bracing myself for their outburst.

"Oh she's human..." dad said, whoa I thought he was about to explode. Guess not.

"WAIT SHE'S HUMAN!?" they both yelled out in unison, eyes wide as saucers. Their yelling caught me by surprise.

"Yes." I said, feeling my adam's apple bob up and down.

"Can this even happen?" Mom asked frantically to my dad.

"I never heard of this kind of situation that ever before in my entire life" he said with a suspicious expression.