• { Chapter 27 } •

heyy

guess what

It's my birthday! ♡

hbd to me! hahahaha

so since I didn't update for a pretty long time, in return I'll update 2 chapters! hahahah have fun

---------

Kevin's POV

Still the usual thing goes on.

Walking down the hall, all girls fawning over me when I reach their line of sight.

Ever since I bumped into Dals in the hallways, I hadn't fucked or made out with any girls at all

Besides, the bad thing is that..

It's been a week or so since Dalia haven't made any appearances in school.

Everyone tried texting or calling Dals, but she never replied or read the messages and whenever we try to call her it will immediately go straight to voice mail.

I heard my name being yelled behind me in repeat getting louder, and felt a hand grasp on to my shoulder.

I stopped walking and turned my head to Toby gasping onto my shoulder. As he tiredly breathed hard from running after me.

"What" I said.

As soon as he got his breathing right, he stood up properly and let go of my shoulder. Saying simple 6 words getting me curious as ever.

"I know what happened to her" he said seriously, like his tone is strangely mixed with worry and sadness.

"Where is she?" I fully turned to Toby and grasped onto both of his shoulders, staring directly into his eyes.

By now the crowd created a big circle around us, giving us space while watching us in interest.

"She's in the hospital, with her aunt on the bed" he said, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

I shook my head in amusement, my lips forming into a lip sided grin. Thinking this as a sick joke, her aunt should not be in that horror house. She's her only family.

Looking up at him, hoping for him to just laugh it off and just say it's just a joke.

But he didn't.

As soon as I realized that he won't do that at all. My lip sided grin started to drop as well as my whole expression.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup" he said, popping the 'p' curling his lips.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath, dashing off to my bike.

Starting it up and started driving as fast as I could possibly get to the hospital. Taking a glance at either side of the side mirror.

Toby's driving behind me with his bike and helmet on.

A few minutes later, we both reached the hospital parking lot and parked our bikes.

Hopping of, hanging our helmets on either side of the hand drills.

Dashing off to the hospital entrance, not bothering to wait for Toby at all.

I stopped in front of the woman behind the counter panting.

"Where's Dalia Anderson?" I hurriedly asked.

The lady behind the counter wasted no time typing her name onto the keyboard knowing what kind of situation I am in.