• { Chapter 18 } •

hey lovely dear readers! thanks you so much for the wonderful 1.5k love ya! hope you guys like this chapter!

----------------------

Dalia's POV

5...4...3...2...1...

BOOMERANG! The bell rang signaling lunch, oh hell yeah!

I scrambled to gather up my things and left for the cafeteria with too much bodies in the way to my heavenly pizza, to my heavenly food, I mean who the hell doesn't like food?

As soon as I got to my squad table with my delicious pizza and strawberry shake in hand, Sandra, Alex, and Trisha just let out a defeated sigh. While Matthew, Toby and Clark just watched us in amusement while eating their food.

"What got you girls beat?" I asked curiously while eating my pizza.

"How are you not worried that you will get fat cause' of eating pizza and other food like that?" Alex pipped up.

"Cause I exercise?" I didn't expect that to come out as a question at all.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked with doubt.

"Ye-" I was suddenly cut off by a banging of doors, we all turned to see who created the noise.

We saw the school principal, Mr. Frank yelled out with panic laced in his voice. Making my blood run cold.

"EVACUATE, WE'RE GETTING ATTACKED!" As soon as he said that his head twisted into a 360 angel then he fell limply.

Matthew's POV

I saw Mr. Frank fell and lay limp on the floor with his head twisted in a whole different level.

I looked up to see who killed the man and behind him stood a large army of rogues and the leader.

Damn it! The rogues passed the border.

'Protect mate! Protect her!" Luke said angrily.

'She will be safe, I know it' I said sternly to Luke.

He didn't comment after, ' 'TOBY EVACUATE EVERYONE!' I stood up furiously and walked to where the rogues are, while the crowd of humans was running to the emergency exit.

'CARTER ROGUE ATTACK NOW!'

'Yes alpha' Carter said, he knew that it is not the time to make jokes.

As soon as I was in front of them with a tense stance, I growled in warningly to stay away.

"Oh look guys! The big bad alpha is here, he doesn't even look that bad and he is alone. Woooowww nice move there mr. 'big bad' soon to be alpha" the rogue in the middle, probably the leader said that. At his last words, it made me more furious.

"Shut the fuck up rogue" I growled warningly.

I heard the sounds of steps and growls of my pack getting louder.

"Oh! The bad alpha has finally come with company! Charming! not" the leader said and muttered the last word to the rest of the rogues. Making them all laugh, I scoffed at their stupidity.

Suddenly I felt a hand grasp my shoulder, I turned around to see my dad. "You can handle this son, I will leave it to you" he muttered lowly, not enough for everyone to hear. I nodded at him and turned back to the filthy rogues.

"What do you want rogue?!" I yelled out with anger and malice.

The rogue raised both of his arm in a calming gesture, stupid "Ohh chill. We just want the girl, you have her" the leader dead panned loudly. This made me wonder, who girl? What will he do to her?

"Who? There are a lot of girls here you dumbass" I asked with a snarky comment.

The rogues including the leader growled in anger, "don't make your luck run out, I can kill you instantly right now, I hadn't killed you yet for a purpose" the leader snarled while saying so.

"WHO IS IT YOU DIMWITTED ROGUE!?" I yelled out, my patience is slipping off till I want to rip his throat out.

"Let's say her first letter of her surname is A, that is gonna be the only clue I will tell your pathetic stupid pack"

I was so mad, all I can see is red. I shifted into my wolf and lunged at him.

But suddenly I felt a rogue pushed me to the side.

Then the fight started.
(a/n: pls spare me with this)

I was underneath him, struggling to escape from his jaws using my paws.

I got my bearings right and rolled on top of him this time aiming for his neck, the perfect kill. The things when your wolf is bigger.

I saw a lot of rogues dying, but suddenly my dad in wolf form was. tackled to the floor.

I growled angrily, I am now running to my father's side and bit the rogue's neck. The wolf whimpered, after he laid limp.

I gave Leo the complete control to help the others.

All the rogues died, but I can't find the leader. Dang it!

Everyone shifted back to human form, and immediately went somewhere to change.

When everyone came back I yelled out "HAS ANYONE SEEN THE LEADER!?" I asked with a slight panic in my tone.

I heard echoes of no's and other disagreements.

I walked to my father hurriedly "Alpha I will leave to go check on something, it's something important" I muttered with panic closely to his ear. And left to the exit doors. But before the doors closed I saw him nod to me.

I started running as fast as I could towards Dalia's scent.

'Hurry!' Luke urged me.

As soon as I reached her sitting on the ground with a lot of other humans and Toby. I immediately kneeled both knees in front of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly looking around to check if she has any signs of bruises and such.

"I'm fine" she said, chuckling, I chuckled too.

"You should check the others tho" she said, using the don't-mess-with-me tone while looking at me in the eye. I sighed in disbelief, I can't believe that in this kind of situation she is still able to worry about others. That's why she is my perfect mate, and the perfect luna.

"Will do" I said, with a smile plastered on my face.

I heard footsteps behind me knowingly it's Clark from his scent.

"Hey Clark!" I said happily, while going over to him.

Clark didn't even said anything back, he was just staring at someone. He muttered the words, that made me proud for him.

"Mate"

|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|
Hey!
Clark has mate! Sadly Toby hadn't found his.
See ya in the next chapter!
PIZZA OUT 🍕
-dannah