• { Chapter 42 } •

i am so so so sorry, I haven't updated for like forever, uhm i'll try to make it up for you guys while I cram huhuhuhu just because of my absence.
literally, whenever I try to turn my phone on for a few minutes it's like my head was getting hit by a big rock or a metal hammer. lmao bye.

ugh i have been going everywhere, and i mean EVERYWHERE like literally. Getting slips and asking teachers everywhere ugh.

Dalia's POV

A few days has passed since the pack was attacked.

Weirdly since then, my body has been reacting abnormally, but kinda in a good way.

My eyes, my ears basically my senses has heightened.

Every single damn time, I felt this strange odd feeling in the pits of my stomach. I don't even know what's gonna happen, but I do know I just want to get rid of it.

I woke up the next morning in the white creamy covers of my bed messily surrounding me as the sunlight is gleaming down at me through the window.

Last night, I didn't sleep in his bed that time. I literally felt awkward around him every time he's there or in other words. Everywhere, the kitchen, outside, the gardens and other places anyone could think of.

When I started feeling a heavy dose of sleepiness seep through me, I forced Matthew to let me sleep in another room or a guest room, and my lame excuse was 'I just feel like it' very lame.

He could tell behind my tone that I just didn't want to sleep in his room and left with some arguments.

I rolled unconsciously to the side of the bed expecting to sit up and stretch my arms out, but that didn't happen.

Instead I groaned and felt a pounding pain in the back of my head from my landing from the bed, as I laid down there on the floor nursing my aching head still wrapped in the white sheets.

As soon as the pain started to subside, I untangled myself from the white blanket and let me tell you. It was hard.

I looked up at the light mocha brown ceiling waiting as my eyes start to get used to the light.

I heard a light chuckle erupt underneath me as I felt my eyes widen, my body moved from side to side as my arms fly out and push the covers off me as I tried to sit up and accidentally hitting my head in the process earning a groan in annoyance and pain as my hand flew up to my head and nurse it by reflex.

"Hello sunshine" a deep familiar voice said with humor laced in his voice, that made me stop dead in my tracks feeling as my eyes go wide like saucers.

"How?" I asked surprisingly as my tone went a little high at the end while facing a grinning Toby with his arms crossed on his chest with a gray muscle shirt and a pair of black shorts.

"I'll tell you later, and now the important thing is to get you dressed and trained" he said, as I stood up from my position fixing my hair. And the thought hit her, trained? As in training?

"Training? Since when was that decided?" I asked him curiously as I walk over to the opened bathroom taking a comb threading it through my brown long hair.

"Just late last night when Matthew came to his senses and commanded you to be trained" he simply said. I can feel my face turn into a frown as I learned that Matthew told him to train me without my constant.

"But who's gonna train me though?" I questioned.

"Matthew, since he has alpha blood running through him, he becomes more possessive of his mate which happens to be you unfortunately" he factly said. Yikes I don't know what normal male wolves are like when they have their mate and I do know it's tolerable, but an alpha? I don't know if it is.